Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #1
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Just Another Idea

RamsesII's Trade and Pawn Emporium This is a place where you can place your Virtual Items you own up for Auction for Kinzcash or place it up for trade for another item(s). This way there is a safer way for people to trade items safely or for the first time sell their covetous hordes to get Money for The First Kinsville Bank and Trust.

The First Kinsville Bank and Trust (Many people want a bank) This is Just my twist. The bank may only be accessed 1 or 2 times per day. You may Deposit, Withdraw, or Check Balance on your account during the access period (using an Optional PIN.) You may store up to 20 items in the bank's Safety Deposit Box for safe Keeping (such as the wall paper you finally found again for your egyptian theme room so your daughter doesn't add it to your Medevial room again.) You may receive randomely 1,2, or 3% interest on the final balance of your account each Friday for the lowest ammount maintained during the week.

If you have other ideas I would love to hear them as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 12:43 PM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Just Another Idea

omg! how do you come up with these ideas?????
Old 11-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

You great ideas. You can post them in the comments and suggetions section of the newspaper.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #4
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
You great ideas. You can post them in the comments and suggetions section of the newspaper.
yeah! please do!
Old 11-17-2007, 07:03 PM   #5
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for such kind words

I would post my ideas, and have, but after talking to Mr.X (name removed for his protection, but he is a company rep. for Webkinz.com) I have discovered they are so backed up on ideas just just from within the company, that they are not accepting any outside ideas right now. He also went on to say that a petition from enough people and enough people requestiong the same thing could always get them instated. (Like the Rock and Roll theme and a few other items of interest.) So why not submit a few thousand requests with a link to this post!!!

---------- RamsesII added 64 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

The Kinz Bank idea has been done to death it is one of the most requested items right now, but I wanted to add that I believe as do many others that there should be a way to convert Kinzcash into coinz in the values of w100, w500, w1000, w5000, w10,000 and w50,000 anyone having more than that at any one time needs to have the KinzBank and Trust handling their cash anyway. I also take KinzCash Donations and Room items as Donations for my ideas...

Last edited by RamsesII; 11-17-2007 at 07:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-18-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
Banned
xhollixsterx is a jewel in the roughxhollixsterx is a jewel in the rough

Those are great ideas! I love the Safe Depsit Box idea!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
babymarshmallow

maxnmitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz needs to make Zebra, Dinosaur, and Grizzly bear webkinz.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:03 PM   #8

lauren_rox is on a distinguished road

they should! = :luvfrog:
Old 11-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #9

maddierose306 is on a distinguished road

I have A grizzly bear webkinz. But no one will believe me
Old 11-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #10
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by maxnmitch
Ganz needs to make Zebra, Dinosaur, and Grizzly bear webkinz.
That is just Crazy!!! Those are all covered in a completely different thread I have put up, but I totally agree...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/mega-theme-ideas-t115196.html?t=115196

To the guy with the Grizzly Webkinz, why not just post a pick and shut everyone up in one fell swoop.
Closed