Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Job/Employment TRAINING area

I would love to see somewhere you could practice all of the Employment Office jobs.

It doesn't have to be for money.
If anything, maybe you could get a score to see if you improve over time.

There are so many of those jobs that I just can't get off the ground on-
like the grocery one and the newspaper one -- I need practice and the only
way is if I give up on making kc and "waste" a job every 8 or more hours.
Not really ideal for learning.
It's better to be able to go right back on the horse, so to speak.

And there are ones I've never tried but would like to.
It would be great to train on them even if I didn't have the money-making
pre-requisites.

Anybody think this would be a good idea?
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #2

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Job/Employment TRAINING area

Oh, I agree completely. I am the best Hamburger Cook in the entire world. That's the only one that I have mastered.

The typing got too fast for my fingers.

The flooring, well forget that. That nearly drove me crazy till I finally quit going there.

I don't care for the one with the boxes either, what is that the postal thing?

I would be nice to be able to practice, until you could actually play and earn $$$$.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Twizzlerz,
That is a great idea to have a place to practice!!! The other feature I would like to see is questions on whether to move up or move down between levels.

"You have just successfully completed three times at level 2 of Hamburger Cook. Do you want to move up to level 3 for your next time? Yes or No". My godson does ok at level 1 of Hamburger Cook, but he can not seen to complete level 2. He may improve in time. It would be nice to give the person a choice on whether to advance or not.

The same goes for moving down between levels. Sometimes a computer glitch or other distraction can cause someone to fail 2 classes in a row. Employeees may not want to be moved down to level 2, when he or she is usually able to complete level 3. It would be good to have a choice.

"You have failed two times at level 3 of the Flooring Assistant. Do you want to move back to level 2 for your next time? Yes or No."

AuntieoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

That would be nice...especially since I can only master the post office and shoe job. I'm sure other people would also want extra practice...and some may even pay for it.
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Agreed. %100!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 02:05 AM   #6

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

Some jobs are easier or harder depending on the computer you have. The Ancient Fossil my mom calls a computer can play many of the games better than I can because they move so slow that it is easier. I would even be willing to pay for training in some of the jobs. The practice area like Kinzville Academy has would be really nice though. Maybe having to pay a fee to not be dropped down a level that goes up with each failure. Sometimes I lose because of outside forces like the computer lags or the mouse slips off the desk in the middle or the game just messes up and glitches.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 02:14 AM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by cyphers-1011
Some jobs are easier or harder depending on the computer you have. The Ancient Fossil my mom calls a computer can play many of the games better than I can because they move so slow that it is easier. I would even be willing to pay for training in some of the jobs. The practice area like Kinzville Academy has would be really nice though. Maybe having to pay a fee to not be dropped down a level that goes up with each failure. Sometimes I lose because of outside forces like the computer lags or the mouse slips off the desk in the middle or the game just messes up and glitches.
If you fail a job just go to things to do or somewhere else...
don't stay there and it will never move you down a level.
Does that make sense I'm not sure if she says I'm gonna move you down a level and you hit ok or what but I know if you just go away as fast as possible somewhere else it want ever move you down, still not helping with wanting to practice a job.
But at least you can try to stay at highest level paying job.
Good luck!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 10:50 AM   #8

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, aug2168 that is very good to know. Thanks for that information, I will have to see how quick my reaction time is. Level 3 of Kinz Post taxes my math skills on the best of days.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Closed