Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Jewlery and makeup for pets!!!

So I was thinking randomly one evening and an idea popped into my head. Why not have jewlery and makeup for our webkinz pets? Earings, necklaces, bracelets and anklets would be the perfect addition to any webkinz outfit, no matter what style or color. As for the makeup, the W Shop can sell special mirrors that allow you to apply makeup on your pet, and can also sell different shades of eyeshadow, eye liner, lipstick and other cosmetics at the W Shop, too. It would be similar to the bathtub idea, only your pet's face is zoomed in on and you can select the color makeup you want and click where you want it to go. So, what do you think of this idea? If you have any more suggestions for this, or comments, please tell me!
Thanks for reading!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: Jewlery and makeup for pets!!!

I hadn't thought of the make-up, but last night I was thinking of jewelry and accessories! I think it would be especially great for the new pets that don't always look quite right in the WW clothes we have now. The Cherry Blossom Bird would look fab in a gorgeous necklace and earrings. Tops and pants look odd on her. Neckties would be great for the guys and scarves would work for both. How about a dragon in a really cool tie and a top hat? Thanks for posting. Great ideas!!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I like the idea of accessories for webkinz. I think make up could go a little overboard considering a lot of smaller kids play this and it might encourage wearing make up at a young age, which would be silly.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

um actualy for bhe makeupt's kind of weird cause little people could want to wear make-up like there webkinz or they could make tthee webkinz really ugly!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

The charms can be jewlrey if you buy a necklace or braclet. I think make up would make littler kids want to wear it. And you all know that little kids wearing real make up is so say inapproprate on some levels.

I wish they made jewlrey that you dont' need to buy a real item for. Like in the Wshop there would be a part of it that has the jewlery. Cool idea, I think I will tell Ganz about the jewlrey.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

ya, i have a thread suggesting webkinz jewelry but makeup is an awesome idea....maybe you'd unlock it after completing the "style" class?
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

The jewerly is a good idea. But i think that because there are so many little kids in WW makeup for webkinz would encourage little kids to want to wear makeup which is not good.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #8
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

that is interstingly smart
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #9
RAWR! I'm a

Princess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant futurePrincess98474 has a brilliant future

Ooh that would be cool! Rep!

And as iluvginger33 said, maybe you can unlock after you completed the style class and it would come with like a cute vanity or something(:
Princess98474 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I really like this idea! It would such another fun element to WW. For those that think makeup would not be appropriate because kids use the site I have to disagree. Kids love playing dress up! There are tons of "makeover" sites out there aimed at kids.

It is the parents choice if they allow their daughter to wear makeup and at what age but kids just love to do it virtually.

My daughter is not old enough in my opinion to wear makeup but she loves the make up games. It lets them express their creativity without using the cosmetics on themselves. My daughter likes to make some of the makeovers really glamorous and pretty while some she tries to make super funny looking. We usually have a good laugh at those.

I don't see anything wrong with having "virtual"make up and have found that it does make my daughter want it any more in real life
Meow Face is offline Female
Closed