Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
pandziroxs
Webkinz :)

pandziroxsXD is a jewel in the roughpandziroxsXD is a jewel in the rough

Default Jewelry, Germ-X and Tissues

HELLO THERE!

Thanks for coming and checking out my ideas for [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!

My first idea is Webkinz Sillybandz. I really think that could be popular. I collect Sillybands, but I am not a fanatic. I would defiantly buy a few packs. The shapes could be some of the pets. Every month, and new pack could come out that had the new Webkinz shapes in it. The code could be in there, but like the Webkinz Pets codes, where it is folded over so no one would get it. When you enter the code, you could get those bands online so your pet can where them!

My second idea is Webkinz Jewelry, for your plush pets. I have a few of my pets wearing my earings, a few wearing my bracelets and a few wearing my necklaces. The Jewelry could fit Webkinz pets only. They should fit the neck, ears, arms-legs, etc, like they should. They shouldn't fall off. Maybe the shapes could be the Webkinz or a Webkinz Character ( Mrs.Birdy, Arte, Mrs. Cowline, Etc). I would buy some!

My next idea is Webkinz Germ-X. I use Germ-X like CRAZY. Webkinz could make Germ-X like they make the lip gloss, and the perfume. It could have the smells the perfume has. It wouldn't be that nasty alcohol smell. They could come with codes, also. When you register that code, it could give you some Trophy or something for being clean, or healthy, or something along those lines.

My final idea is Webkinz Tissues. (Yes, I said Tissues. I have a bad cold so I have Germ-X and Tissues on the brain. Lol) They could be packaged like the travel Kleenex packs. It could have a code also and that could go along with the trophy with the Germ-X idea above. That would encourage kids to use tissues and not their hand and clothes, that get others sick. The tissues could have the Webkinz on them and the wrapper could have an assortment of Webkinz Pets, and characters on them. They could either come in packs of 3 or individual sells.

Thanks to everyone who actually spent their time reading my suggestions. Yes, I do have a bad cold so I have Germ-X and Tissues on the brain.

I hope everyone likes these ideas, and supports them!

THANKS AGAIN!

pandziroxsXD

I have edited your title to reflect contents.
Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 09-07-2010 at 12:59 AM..
pandziroxsXD is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #2

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Re: A Few Ideas For Ganz! <3 COME SUPPORT <3

I agree there should be Webkinz Germ X. I like your suggestions.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
pandziroxs

Thanks for the support!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #4

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

these should come with feature codes too.

Like the silly banz come with a code for virtual ones and when you collect so many you get like a Silly Band virtual collection holder.

Second one..comes with online matching set for pet

the last two will keep your pet healthy for a time period
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #5
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

sorry i am not a fan of any of these i mean your pet can wear your charms if you still have any (me) and as for the sillybandz they would look like any other and even though i love silly bandz i am not a supporter of any sorry
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
pandziroxs

^Everyone has their own opinion.

WebkinzBatRulz: Yes, every thing would have a code where you can get collections, and maybe health points.
Closed