Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 05:40 AM   #11
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge

http://www.elubin.com/webkins/game_hint_oth.asp?id=76 {off the main elubin site, for his kids about webkinz related stuf*** shows pictures and about what you could start a guess at; I won twice this way but lately the 50 idea isn't working {must be that 80 thing they were talking about above LOL}
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 06:14 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the tip! I wondered what they indicated.
I'd like to know at the end of my guess, just how many were actually in there so I knew how off or close I was.
Thanks again!

View Post Originally Posted by deeneece
try this for tips: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t250462.html

and remember:

"Wow, that was way off!", means that you are 1000 beans or more off in your guess.

"You'll need to be closer!", indicates that you are 500 to 999 beans off.

"Not a bad guess!", shows that you are between 200 and 499 beans off.

And, "Oooo, that was close!", is under 200 beans off.
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #13
boog1998

CharleyMay will become famous soon enough

Totally agree i would love more tries
CharleyMay is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:00 AM   #14

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Does it always end in 0, like 50 or 80, or does it ever end in like 51 or 87? Because I make one of my fuesses end in 0 but the other two end in other numbers.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 07:01 AM   #15
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by deeneece
try this for tips: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t250462.html

and remember:

"Wow, that was way off!", means that you are 1000 beans or more off in your guess.

"You'll need to be closer!", indicates that you are 500 to 999 beans off.

"Not a bad guess!", shows that you are between 200 and 499 beans off.

And, "Oooo, that was close!", is under 200 beans off.
Hmmm, this is news to me ??? I didin't know there were 10.000 possible so I'lve always been the Wow, way off lol. It is at least nice to know that someone has won at sometime. I wouldn't have bothered with it at all if it weren't for the 10 KC consolation prize.
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 04:29 AM   #16
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
yesterday I won Two times. Just pure Luck. I never won the game before. Yesterday I got two jars of super jelly beans. I gave one to my daughter The other I will keep. I will most likely never win again. Yes I think we should get a few more tries. my winning guesses were 5780 the other was 2480..seems like 80 was the lucky number to pick. Good luck to everyone! They are really cool to have. I wish we could put them on a table.They are just food.
I wrote them and said they should be trophies instead, since they only recently made them able to be put in the fridges and not stuck in the dock. Someone said they tried to put it in room one time and it fed it to the pet {did a whole bunch of ups on all the meter numbers but it takes the jar completely away}. I won two, traded one, because it just sits in the fridge. I did trade it for something really good that I wanted, a plumpy doll I think {had been devil to find one and to get offer to trade for it} for my toy room. The thread on here was somewhat helpful but the site I mentioned before {up before this posting now on this thread} has pictures and a general idea; not perfect by any means but a decent to good starting point -- I have won twice that way and usually come at least within 200 so that's something. And you never know; you just might win it some more!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 04:47 AM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

I agree that it would be good to know how many jelly beans there were in the jar. Thanks for the info about what the answers mean. If I could just figure out whether I needed to go up or down, maybe I'd win. How close to you have to come?
muffy is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #18
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I was lucky enough to win once this past summer and it was a total guess. I was shocked and I doubt I will get that lucky again. The one I won my guess was 7250.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 06:47 AM   #19

deeneece is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only won one time, I've had an account since December 2007. Ninety nine percent of the time I can get within 200 jellies on the first guess.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #20

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Yes. deeneece is very right.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed