Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb Items to Be Added

Here are a few items I believe are LONG overdue in at least one of the shops:

1. Under Construction Sign

Did it happen to you that you have a guest pet over in your house and he/she stumbles into a half made room, and you feel embarrassed because your design lacks that elusive special piece? Or perhaps you need to remind yourself that your designer's work is not finished? Fear no longer - you can put an Under Construction sign in the middle of the room! If sold in WShop, it should also come in a variety of looks, to "match" the rooms.

2. PJ Sewing Machine

You just got a new pet, and he/she needs some apparel. You have to go to the map... click the Outlet... listen to PJ "Motor Mouth" Collie... click on sewing machine... and only then do the sewing. A shortcut - just like one that opens Alyssa's Star Carousel or Arte's Gem Box - would be really appreciated. And what could make a better shortcut than a sewing machine item?

3. Industrial-Size Fridge

Quite a few people collect recipes or pet foods. More and more of those come out from Ganz's art "factories", filling expensive fridges that for some reason are all limited to 6 items. It also becomes a big burden to locate items. Fear no longer, the Industrial-Size Fridge is here. Its stainless-steel 8x1 bulk can store vast number of foods that can be displayed 15 at a time, and "paged" through with small arrows on the doors.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Items to Be Added

I absolutely LOVE the idea for the Sewing Machine and Under Construction Sign!
I support this idea!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #3

gatorsgirl has a spectacular aura about

I love all of the ideas! My favorite is the fridge though! I need a bigger fridge always! So that much room sounds like a good idea to me!
gatorsgirl is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 AM   #4

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

You're ideas sound great. I support!
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Pitenana - You have 3 AWESOME ideas! I don't know which one I want more! I want all 3! The Under Construction Sign, PJ Sewing Machine & Industrial Sized Fridge are GENIUS!! I would just love a sewing machine in my pet's room where they can make the "recipe" clothes or try to solve the unsolved clothing recipes. We need the fridge badly & the sign too.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease send your ideas to Ganz! I really hope to see your ideas appear in WW. Good luck!

suzee

I SUPPORT 100%
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #6
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I totally support! These ideas are AWESOME!
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I would love a huge fridge and under construction room
I'd need maybe 20 of those for all the empty small rooms in my house
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #8
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Yes they need a under construction sign It also should be for my page because I feel bad when I put rooms up and they are under construction and people rate it the lowest it can be.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 08-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #9

littlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guidelittlebookie is a golden guide

HI again!

I just adopted a Tickled Pink Cat and it's PSI Fridge holds 12 items! So we know they can make one that holds this many, maybe they can make one that holds 15!
littlebookie is offline Female
Old 08-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support, especially #3.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed