Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Item Name when rollover

Wouldn't it be nice to see the name of the item when your rollover it? I mainly mean this for the items in storage (fridges and dressers). I'm trying to inventory what I have in mine, but I either have to guess at a name and try to find it in the WIGEV or drag it back into my dock and the search the dock for it, with over 1000 items is a pain!

It would also be cool if it told us if it was seasonal, rare, wshop, etc like it does in the trading room.

Last edited by maegansusie; 08-24-2014 at 07:14 PM..
maegansusie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2014, 11:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Item Name when rollover

Yes! It's SUCH an inconvenience when I'm looking into my storage and I have to Google the name to make sure it's the right item!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2014, 11:12 PM   #3
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day
maegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy daymaegansusie is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thanks for the support. I just did over 100 items like this and it was one room! Its just one of those things that since I have so much I have to do, but it sure is a pain! I wish I had just thought to have done it when I put the items IN the boxes! LOL
Old 08-24-2014, 12:44 AM   #4

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I like the idea of just pointing at a storage unit and having a list of the items show up instead of having to click on the unit to open up. I currently have 33 storage units for JUST clothes (I separate them by holiday, promotions, challenges, etc) and I couldn't tell you how many times I've gone through all of them to find just one clothing item. It's a pain!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2014, 01:35 AM   #5
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

That would be great. I don't know how many times I had to drag something out of a room. Just to have to look for it to see what the name of the item is and to put it back. I did # my storage containers in one of my rooms(I have it written down in a note book) and wrote what was in each container so I know where to look for that item.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 08-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #6
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
That would be great. I don't know how many times I had to drag something out of a room. Just to have to look for it to see what the name of the item is and to put it back. I did # my storage containers in one of my rooms(I have it written down in a note book) and wrote what was in each container so I know where to look for that item.
I thought about doing that, but I just don't have to engery...

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
I like the idea of just pointing at a storage unit and having a list of the items show up instead of having to click on the unit to open up. I currently have 33 storage units for JUST clothes (I separate them by holiday, promotions, challenges, etc) and I couldn't tell you how many times I've gone through all of them to find just one clothing item. It's a pain!
That's a good idea too! Just anything of this nature!
Old 08-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #7
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

If you don't open your dock, you can take things out one at a time and see what it is without having to look for it among all your items. So if you are cataloging a fridge or dresser, just take the things out with just the few items that show up in your dock, make your list, and then put them back.

I also discovered that with the new changes, I can buy things from the W shop without opening my dock. The only problem is that if you want to access a coupon, you will have to open the dock - unless you just got one from an hourly activity. Then you're back to looking for things in your dock, but at least if you just bought it, you know what it's called and can find it alphabetically.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 08-24-2014, 07:14 PM   #8
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
If you don't open your dock, you can take things out one at a time and see what it is without having to look for it among all your items. So if you are cataloging a fridge or dresser, just take the things out with just the few items that show up in your dock, make your list, and then put them back.

I also discovered that with the new changes, I can buy things from the W shop without opening my dock. The only problem is that if you want to access a coupon, you will have to open the dock - unless you just got one from an hourly activity. Then you're back to looking for things in your dock, but at least if you just bought it, you know what it's called and can find it alphabetically.
I didn't think of that! Great idea! I might just have to do that Only part of that problem is that if I find an empty slot I have lots of clothes that need a spot...
Old 08-29-2014, 03:52 PM   #9

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

That would be a good feature IF you turn it on & off. Pop-up boxes might be in the way sometimes.
Old 08-29-2014, 08:32 PM   #10
Bit of a Fixer-Upper
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
That would be a good feature IF you turn it on & off. Pop-up boxes might be in the way sometimes.
That's true to, espically if it was in a themed room, not a storage one.
Closed

Tags
be true!