Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Inventory of items in rooms

Ganz,

I would love it if you would give us a way to see an inventory of our items (including things in storage units), and which rooms they are in. You must have a way of keeping track of where each item is since your program places the items properly when we click on each of our rooms. The items must be "logged" somehow and can be retrieved and displayed with program coding.

If we could call up a list of our items and where they are it would help those of us, with many rooms, to find them easily.

My kids and I have stopped adding rooms and buying items because it's just too tedious to navigate through all of them to find a specific item.

HELP pleeeeeeeez!!!!!

PegC
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Inventory of items in rooms

I support.
It is getting quite the hassle to look in each and every room, especially if you have over 100 rooms.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #3

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I support!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This is a great idea! Thank you! I support!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

That's why we've stopped buying rooms and items. Too many rooms to search, and it takes so long to load each room that it becomes very frustrating.

I would think it would be easy for Ganz to do this since they must use data indexing to allow the placement of items in the correct location, on demand, when we enter a room.

If they can do that, it should be easy programming to allow the user to view their location table.

They just need to make it user friendly....especially for the kiddos.

Go Ganz!!!!! You can do it!!!!

PeC
Old 09-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #6
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

I agree. And with some of the contests and promotions we are getting even more stuff in our docks!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Just another thought. If I can go online with Target, Walmart, JC Penney, Home Depot, etc. and see if the item I want is in stock at the local store, shouldn't it be easy for Ganz to use the same concept and allow me to see what I have "in stock" and where?

Must be a simple inventory concept.

PegC
Old 09-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

I totally support. It seems like it should be pretty simple to do...
hippolady is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

I support! I am always wondering do I have this? It could be placed in the corner of the room.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #10

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

yes i totally support! i have way too many rooms and i need relieve!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Closed