Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

nsluski will become famous soon enough

Wink Interesting concept! Idea for Ganz???

Ok,

I have posted ideas about gardening (because I love that feature), and want it to be improved so I can better obtain kinzcash through that feature. Until enhancements such as water irrigation, fertilizers, new plants, or hiring a gardener (read that in other post EXCELLENT), maybe this is not on Ganz's radar.

So instead I was thinking over my morning coffee, which is never good. What about a webkinz town bank? Why not have savings accounts that gain interest (kinzcash of course). Instead of having zillions in your dock. Store it away so it gathers more!

Why not have a loan option? How cool would that be to get the rare item you are looking for by taking small loans from the banks. I mean you could go far with this.

Perhaps I should have another cup of coffee

Thoughts anyone??
nsluski is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Interesting concept! Idea for Ganz???

Actually, I had that thought a few days ago. Maybe that would be a good idea. Here is my thought:

Well, I was in my bank in my house when I realized, "that would be so cool if my bank actually worked". I thought it would be neat if somehow there can be a kinzville bank in webkinz world under the things to do scroll bar thing. It could have many of the same features any kind of real bank has. As I think there is really no need for bills (for those broke webkinz members), it would be interesting if they can let us deposit and withdraw from the bank to keep our kinzcash safe (and to help us from being tempted to spend the kinzcash). Not only that but they can give you interest. Depending how much you have in the bank, depends how much kinzcash you get added in the bank each day (around 5 kinzcash a day). Either that or they can have some sort of activity where you play (like the wheel of wow) to see what sum of interest you get for the day. At the bank, you can buy personalized piggy banks or mugs for decoration.
Also, you can have 'saving ranks' and here is what I mean by that. Firstly, here are some ranks they can have:
~money spender 1-2000 kinzcash
~lil' saver 2001-10000 kinzcash
~super saver 10001-40000 kinzcash
~supreme saver 40001-70000 kinzcash
~ultimate saver 70001+

That is just an idea, but each level of savings you get to you can get a really cool prize.

I think loans are a great idea, each time you make kinzcash, they would have to take it out of your 'pockets' though. Maybe only small loans, like 5,000 kinzcash if they don't quite have enough for a curio shop rare.
Well, that is all my thoughts, what do you think?
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Both ideas sounds amazing! Look at this GANZ!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jthegymnast
Both ideas sounds amazing! Look at this GANZ!
lol, yeah. I try using this in the comments and suggestion section in WW, but I have a feeling they won't listen to me.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I Think this is a wonderful thought! I am so nervous with my kinzcash, i never spend it. And i would put about 10000 kC in it. i would feel so much safer I would defiantly recommend this to ganz!
-Claire :]

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Actually, I had that thought a few days ago. Maybe that would be a good idea. Here is my thought:

Well, I was in my bank in my house when I realized, "that would be so cool if my bank actually worked". I thought it would be neat if somehow there can be a kinzville bank in webkinz world under the things to do scroll bar thing. It could have many of the same features any kind of real bank has. As I think there is really no need for bills (for those broke webkinz members), it would be interesting if they can let us deposit and withdraw from the bank to keep our kinzcash safe (and to help us from being tempted to spend the kinzcash). Not only that but they can give you interest. Depending how much you have in the bank, depends how much kinzcash you get added in the bank each day (around 5 kinzcash a day). Either that or they can have some sort of activity where you play (like the wheel of wow) to see what sum of interest you get for the day. At the bank, you can buy personalized piggy banks or mugs for decoration.
Also, you can have 'saving ranks' and here is what I mean by that. Firstly, here are some ranks they can have:
~ultimate saver 70001+

That is just an idea, but each level of savings you get to you can get a really cool prize.

I think loans are a great idea, each time you make kinzcash, they would have to take it out of your 'pockets' though. Maybe only small loans, like 5,000 kinzcash if they don't quite have enough for a curio shop rare.
I think this is a great idea also! Like you get something great from the bank when you graduate to a new level
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Those ideas sound great.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #7

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

i agree that a bank is a wonderful idea, and would certainly teach finance to all, I have my doubts that GANZ could actually pull this off.

I only say this because of the "glitches" that go unaddressed by GANZ, because they say that are not a priority. The one that comes to mind at the moment is the jellybean challenge.

If GANZ cannot get that to work and it is not a priority, I am so afraid to "deposit" my kinzcash into an account that GANZ manages.

Some will call me a skeptic, but with the track record that GANZ has with items disappearing from accounts, items stuck, and things just not working, I really have my doubts.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:26 AM   #8

nsluski will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi

~ultimate saver 70001+

What a fantastic thought!! GANZ ARE YOU LISTENING!!!

jazzykinz,

I agree, they would have to pull the banking idea off without a hitch! I to would be skeptic about my hard earned kinzcash going MISSING! good thoughts!
nsluski is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

I absolutely love this idea!!! GANZ!!!!! READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nsluski
What a fantastic thought!! GANZ ARE YOU LISTENING!!!

jazzykinz,

I agree, they would have to pull the banking idea off without a hitch! I to would be skeptic about my hard earned kinzcash going MISSING! good thoughts!
Thank you so much!
I love your thoughts too on the gardening and the banking. I have a garden that takes every place up in the room and it takes me mininum 15 minutes to garden. My mom (who also plays) had similar ideas! I love the gardener idea, that would be so cool! That way you watering, raking, and digging will be all done!
Closed