Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 09:58 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Inspired - Idea For Fish

Hi! ShoppingQueenz10's Thread gave me an idea about the fish. This is what i hope the fish will be. Please read and if you could please put a :toucan: in your post. I enjoy the toucan sprite. Here it goes:

I am hoping that the fish has a fish bowl on wheels. you could dress the fish - but it would be inside the fish bowl. This would also work for other webkinz pets such as possibly a dolphin or whale except the whale or dolphin would be a larger tank - like 2 spots in the room instead of 1. The Water creatures could have a special water bed where the tank/bowl disappears and the pet is now able to live on the waterbed. The Water Bed would be available at the w shop. The PSI would be like any other PSI - some that reflects the pet's character. Possibly a indoor swimming tank or something. The PSIs for the water animals would not be Kinzposted,Traded or sold.

What do YOU think Ganz will do with the fish?
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
new webkinz

Default Re: Inspired - Idea For Fish

:toucan::toucan: i agrees
Old 06-27-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
fudge894
Gift Trainee

fudge894 is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly, from what I saw in the digital picture of the fish it looks as if it was "walk" somehow. I loke the idea of the fishbowl on wheels, but I doubt that it will happen. Also the PSI bed is a great idea. I'm thinking like it could maby be like a giant clam or something with water inside and while its sleeping, it could swim around and reposition itself every once in a while. I think that would be really cool! :toucan:
Old 06-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

cammx812 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a really good idea, but I also agree with fudge894 because it seems like the fish is just going to "shuffle/walk" somehow. You're idea would make way more sense, but it seems like Ganz isn't making very much sense with anything these days (with retiring brand new pets and all). :toucan:
cammx812 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yea you are probaly right. The vitual pictures looks like it might hop through the house on it's tail!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #6
RuggedPuma

View Post Originally Posted by fudge894
honestly, from what I saw in the digital picture of the fish it looks as if it was "walk" somehow. I loke the idea of the fishbowl on wheels, but I doubt that it will happen. Also the PSI bed is a great idea. I'm thinking like it could maby be like a giant clam or something with water inside and while its sleeping, it could swim around and reposition itself every once in a while. I think that would be really cool! :toucan:
a clam is a nice idea. Maybe a clam sofa or chair or bed.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #7
believer

i like that idea
that seems like a possibility

oh :toucan:
Closed