Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Inspired - Idea For Fish (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/inspired-idea-fish-329558/)

Geminicat2106-27-2008 09:58 AM

Inspired - Idea For Fish

Hi! ShoppingQueenz10's Thread gave me an idea about the fish. This is what i hope the fish will be. Please read and if you could please put a :toucan: in your post. I enjoy the toucan sprite. Here it goes:

I am hoping that the fish has a fish bowl on wheels. you could dress the fish - but it would be inside the fish bowl. This would also work for other webkinz pets such as possibly a dolphin or whale except the whale or dolphin would be a larger tank - like 2 spots in the room instead of 1. The Water creatures could have a special water bed where the tank/bowl disappears and the pet is now able to live on the waterbed. The Water Bed would be available at the w shop. The PSI would be like any other PSI - some that reflects the pet's character. Possibly a indoor swimming tank or something. The PSIs for the water animals would not be Kinzposted,Traded or sold.

What do YOU think Ganz will do with the fish?

new webkinz06-27-2008 10:12 AM

Re: Inspired - Idea For Fish

:toucan::toucan: i agrees

fudge89406-27-2008 10:40 AM

honestly, from what I saw in the digital picture of the fish it looks as if it was "walk" somehow. I loke the idea of the fishbowl on wheels, but I doubt that it will happen. Also the PSI bed is a great idea. I'm thinking like it could maby be like a giant clam or something with water inside and while its sleeping, it could swim around and reposition itself every once in a while. I think that would be really cool! :toucan:

cammx81206-27-2008 11:19 AM

That's a really good idea, but I also agree with fudge894 because it seems like the fish is just going to "shuffle/walk" somehow. You're idea would make way more sense, but it seems like Ganz isn't making very much sense with anything these days (with retiring brand new pets and all). :toucan:

Geminicat2106-27-2008 11:53 AM

Yea you are probaly right. The vitual pictures looks like it might hop through the house on it's tail!

06-27-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudge894 (Post 8531441)
honestly, from what I saw in the digital picture of the fish it looks as if it was "walk" somehow. I loke the idea of the fishbowl on wheels, but I doubt that it will happen. Also the PSI bed is a great idea. I'm thinking like it could maby be like a giant clam or something with water inside and while its sleeping, it could swim around and reposition itself every once in a while. I think that would be really cool! :toucan:

a clam is a nice idea. Maybe a clam sofa or chair or bed.

06-27-2008 11:57 AM

i like that idea
that seems like a possibility

oh :toucan: