Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
uvs Tug her horse
Webkinz :)
browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Increase in Filters and other ideas for the KC+

I do not have acess to the KC+ for a very good reason. Me and my little sister share an account now i must admit it does get agrivating when she buys items as she is still young but she has her own little account were she keeps a couple of pets and spends her money as she pleases. But that is off topic. I have in the past viewed threads on how people reported about naughty words people are using. And also scammers in the KC+ Now this is a rant an a idea to GANZ. Now will start off with my rant.

First off Ganz should be much more stricter on it's Filters and maybe even have special staff whom moniter the KC+. Or if a word is spoken by a pet that they should automatically be ejected if not a function added.

Second GANZ needs to remove the trading room from the KC+ as so many children have potenial of getting scammed. I think it is smarter for GANZ to keep the trading room in the regular KC. Now i do not worry about my little sister of getting scammed as she is waaay to smart for that .

And another suggestion to GANZ is to have a hourly clean out like every hour they bann any user who uses a naughty word.

And another thing i believe that not only should the users have to have parental aproval they should have to be 'Aproved' in a way. Or even better each post before it goes through should be read by a sytem of sorts and then be posted if found clean and not contain profanity or anything similar.

Now feel free to post your comments. And if this is under the wrong section then please feel free to flag this thread.
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru
jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: Increase in Filters and other ideas for the KC+

I agree 100% You should send this it ganz!
P.s. I love huskies, and I have one! They are great dogs!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female