Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #31
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

Default Re: improving the great outdoors of WW!

great ideas bob that would be so cool
yukita03jm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
I wish there was more things to buy to put in your backyard, like a hot tub, or a shed!!
There is a Luxury Hot Tub you can buy for your yard. It's a rare item sold in the Curio Shop only. Just keep looking at the rare schedule on the top of the forum until you see it come up, then go grab one. rares are usually expensive, so save up for it. I want one too.

There is no shed, but there is an Outhouse you can get as an exclusive. A shed would be nice.

I agree, it would be nice to have some sort of outside view of your house. Even a location on a map you could have some input on. Like the old neighborhoods on Geocities. Pick an area--mountains, beach, jungle, big city, countryside, etc. when you start an account. Then have a point on a map with some terrain marked in, like a large lake, river, canyon, whatever. Apparently the area around Mt. Kinz is really large and varied, judging by the many different types of creatures that are comfortable living there. Polar Bears and Penguins to Tigers and Manatees. It has to be near the ocean for the Manatees and ocean pets or possibly an underground tunnel to it from an inland lake. Maybe there's a deep tropical canyon with hot springs to make it warmer. At ground level, it's obviously a Temperate zone, from the snow in the winter. And higher up the mountain, it would get colder, so the Polar Bears and Penguins would be comfy.

Why not make up a map and let you pick what kind of area you wanted your house to be in? Then they could have a spot you could look up and see what was around you, and who your neighbors were.

As for other yard improvements, more plants, lots of Autumn foliage plants from trees to flowers. More flowering trees, at least one white one. daffodils, pink tulips, FERNS!! More tropical/jungle plants. Sections of retaining wall, rustic stone ones at least. Ornamental boulders. Tombstones, skeletal trees and stuff for a haunted cemetary/yard. Outdoor kitchen counter and sink. Small ornamental bridges and sections of pond and water to put it over. A gazebo. An old fashioned white dovecote on a post. An old manual push lawnmower, and tools like a rake and shovel. A compost heap and bin. Landscape lights. More choices in outdoor furniture, like more modern tables without umbrellas to push together to make a longer table. More container plants. Flooring for outdoor rooms -- wood decking, paving stone, ornamental brick, gravel, roadway, moss, autumn leaves. A pile of leaves to jump in. Sections of outdoor snow wall to make snow forts out of. Fences and edging that work in the middle of the yard, not just the edges.

That's enough for now *whew*.
MoonRose is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 01:46 AM   #33
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

GREAT IDEAS TO ALL OF YOU!

I would like more scenery as well as floor options. I totally agree on the whole "outdoor bed thing"! A few of my pets like outdoors and things, and with the treetop room, I have a LOT of good ideas!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 AM   #34
Lil Kinz

Miscyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with changing the seasons, I live in Minnesota, I don't want to go online and look at more snow...lol They have rain gear for our pets, but it never rains. I'd like to see an outdoor room that looks like a street so that my pets could ride their little cars there instead of in their rooms. Also I have the underground pool but only one pet can use it, should be able to let more pets swim in there.

Miscyn
Miscyn is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:30 AM   #35
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

I love all the ideas! I think they should make a divind board and a slide that can go into your pool. I think that would be awesome!!!!
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #36
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

ooh nice ideas! I would love to have those features! But Ganz putting it in would probably cause more glitches
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #37
geeket8
geeket is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd love to see a sprinkler system for our gardens. We could leave it on for a bit and water all our vegetables and grass
geeket is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #38

MoonRose will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Miscyn
I agree with changing the seasons, I live in Minnesota, I don't want to go online and look at more snow...lol They have rain gear for our pets, but it never rains. I'd like to see an outdoor room that looks like a street so that my pets could ride their little cars there instead of in their rooms. Also I have the underground pool but only one pet can use it, should be able to let more pets swim in there.

Miscyn
All good ideas. I hate winter and think they had the snow too long, Dec and Jan would be enough. They should have light green grass in the yards for spring,too.

I would like to use the rain gear in some actual rain, too.

The street idea is great, they have so many cars and things to drive on streets, but no streets to drive them on. Maybe it could be only half as wide, but twice as long for a street room.

I don't have the inground pool yet, but I would like one eventually. It's big enough, it should let more than one pet use it at a time.

I would like to see a lake or coastal room, with boats to drive on the lake. Maybe even water skiing behind a boat.
MoonRose is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #39
I'm a boy, not a
canesrule06 is just really nicecanesrule06 is just really nice

how about making a storm feature, or rain could fall sometimes
canesrule06 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 11:37 PM   #40

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

How about just random rain days, like who can predict the weather. My poor kids look so cute in their boots and rain gear, and look pretty silly out in the sunshine. How about a woods room, Like half of it could be lake, trees, water grasses, and water lilies, someplace for the swan to swim, and then maybe we could see some ducks. there are some beautiful breeds of ducks in the world. I saw a red tailed hawk today, there's already the eagle, and the owl, those are birds of prey. The goat is cute, but for us farmy folks one like the typing goat in blue jeans, oh the 4-h kids would so snap those up. Room themes, I would like to see a log cabin room, there is already the window, lets have some walls. Where are the kamonos for the asian room. clothes make the room. I sure hope we see some new flowers this spring, and wouldn't trees be fun, we could grow our own apples and pears, cherries, an orchard.
knittinjo is offline Female
Closed