Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default improving the great outdoors of WW!

hey everyone, i was thinking ganz could add several features to the outdoors part of webkinz world. not only could they add in a day and night feature(and all times in between, such as dusk), but i was also wondering if they could make our yards and windows reflect the seasons.....for example, the rainy day window changed to fall, so why can't the rest of the windows?

also, and i know this would be a challenge, but could ganz alter the programming on the trees, so they turned colors and leaves fell during the fall and winter, and then came back durning spring and summer?

and finally, what about weather? it is always sunny in WW. makes it happy, but not realistic. i was thinking ganz cold at least occasionally put some gray clouds in the sky or something

i know this would be a challenge for ganz, but i think it would really improve parts of our houses...and make decorating more fun, as we could do "seasonal" yards that change with the seasons. also, it would be fun to use laterns to light up our yards at night, to let the webbies have cook-outs or something

please post your opinions below..it know it would be hard, but it would be fun to have!

OTHER PEOPLE IDEAS

From bluedude88-It would be a cool idea for the light to change. Then you could host a barbecue at night. Then have your guests stay over

From kungfumonkey-i hate that there are items that can only go outside! if they are the pet gifts, then why can't they go in any room. there aren't outdoor beds really, so we can't set up outdoor rooms. why can't we have a cave bed for outdoor rooms. or a tree bed. something that has to do with wilderness.

From katykinz-How about outside themes? like a Poolside theme, a Forest theme, a Desert theme (which you can make inside too--sand flooring and lots of cacti!) and -- well you ge/t the picture.

From honeyluv55-I think day/night would be really cool, and for cook outs, turning
on lanterns would be really cool. I'd also like to be able to change the view. Instead
of mountains, why not an ocean? A forest? A ravine? The choice could be yours!

From Simonfan12-I think WW should make a pool-yard, that's completely a pool and the cement area around it. They could make special rafts to put in the pool that your pet could sit on, or a basketball hoop that was a mini-game!

From stormygirl321-how about a playground with swings, a jungle gym for the monkeys, a nice little playpark where our furbabies can gather and have fun?

From Simonfan12-Places to play hide-and-go-seek could be fun. Hey,they could make that into another mini-game!

From Pikapal 125-How bout a zip line, slide, monkeybars, swings, or a treehouse?

Last edited by bob nws III; 02-28-2009 at 11:00 AM..
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
HP Midnight Showing!
Webkinz :)

koolkid887 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: improving the great outdoors of WW!

I would like to be the first to say that your idea sounds like it would be a good (and more realistic) change to Webkinz World. I am not just trying to be nice, that actually sounds like a cool thing that they could add. I like your complaint about the rainy day window, and I would lik to say that they change the homepage too.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thank you.

i just thought it would be nice if ganz made the yards more realistic
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #4
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Great ideas!
If they did that it would probably make me more likely to make more outdoor rooms.
I just hate the outdoor rooms they have now.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-04-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
kungfumonkey is on a distinguished road

I hate that there are items that can only go outside! if they are the pet gifts, then why can't they go in any room. there aren't outdoor beds really, so we can't set up outdoor rooms. why can't we have a cave bed for outdoor rooms. or a tree bed. something that has to do with wilderness.
kungfumonkey is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #6
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

All of your ideas sound so fun!

kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

About your ideas:

they sound good. BUT!! if it were a stormy day, I wouldn't want my pets to SLEEP in the outside beds!!!
And another thought: How about outside themes? like a Poolside theme, a Forest theme, a Desert theme (which you can make inside too--sand flooring and lots of cacti!) and -- well you get the picture.

Great ideas!! But Ganz wouldn't make any money off it... I hope it happens though!!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #8
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

I love the day and night idea.Your webkinz could roast marhmellows around the warm fire outside in the dark night great ideas!
london45 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #9
here's Perry?

Simonfan12 is just really niceSimonfan12 is just really nice

I think that WW should make a pool-yard, that's completely a pool and the cement area around it. They could make special rafts to put in the pool that your pet could sit on, or a basketball hoop that was a mini-game!
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #10
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

What a great idea(:
I think day/night would be really cool, and for cook outs, turning
on lanterns would be really cool. I'd also like to be able to change the view. Instead
of mountains, why not an ocean? A forest? A ravine? The choice could be yours!
(:
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Closed