Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
lugosi123
Webkinz :)

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

Default Improvements/Suggestions for Webkinz Newz - come on in and give your support!

Today I was reading a article on Webkinz News ... and it surprised me. Pokemon? I mean, the site is supposed to be about Webkinz Newz, right? Well, I decided to compile a list of things that would help make Webkinz News an even more fantastic site to visit.

1. Remove all Non-Webkinz related ads.

Okay, so I know that they need to get money from somewhere, and this is usually from Ads. But some of the ads I am seeing around the site are very disturbing - imagine if a little kid were to see something of the like? I really believe Webkinz related ads are the way to go. I know they have some, but I liked it better when all of them were related to Webkinz.

2. Try not to post about off topic stuff.

Like that Pokemon article today. I see their point - and it may even be another way to make money, but these posts might confuse readers or make them upset/angry that they are advertising something that has no link to Webkinz. Many people who commented on today's article didn't get the point.

3. Try not to make too many "fluff" posts.

For example, a post that says Spin the Wheel of Wow! or Visit the Trading Room in the Clubhouse! We want to read about new updates to WW and fun articles like interviews with different people (like Chef Gazpacho's mama), rather than something many of us are already informed about.

4. When you click on the news blog tab, and decide to go to page two, many of the articles form the first page are repeated.

Is this a glitch or something? I may confuse readers when they are browsing posts.

5. In the Kinzapedia, give more information on each item.

For example, if the item is a PSI, then say so - as well as stating what pet it is for. This way viewers will also know the type of item.

This is all I have so far. If there is anything you would like to add, let me know.
roxy189 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Improvements/Suggestions for Webkinz Newz - come on in and give your support!

I support your ideas I would really like to see non-webkinz adds gone as well. The idea about being more specific in the kinzapedia is exactly what I was thinking. It would be a lot easier to find an object if you were just searching for a PSI and the items said that they were PSI. Thanks for sharing these
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Improvements/Suggestions for Webkinz Newz - come on in and give your support!

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I support your ideas I would really like to see non-webkinz adds gone as well. The idea about being more specific in the kinzapedia is exactly what I was thinking. It would be a lot easier to find an object if you were just searching for a PSI and the items said that they were PSI. Thanks for sharing these
Thank you! I'm glad somebody feels the same way. I love the website, it just needs some improvements.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by roxy189
Today I was reading a article on Webkinz News ... and it surprised me. Pokemon? I mean, the site is supposed to be about Webkinz Newz, right?
I do get your point, but this is like asking WI to have ads only for Webkinz. I do agree that sometimes the ads on there are innappropriate, and this needs to be fixed. But I don't have a problem with them having ads for things targeted towards kids, like pokemon or Littlest Pet Shop.

Other than that, I support all of your other ideas
Old 02-26-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
lugosi123

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
I do get your point, but this is like asking WI to have ads only for Webkinz. I do agree that sometimes the ads on there are innappropriate, and this needs to be fixed. But I don't have a problem with them having ads for things targeted towards kids, like pokemon or Littlest Pet Shop.

Other than that, I support all of your other ideas
That's true. Thanks for supporting.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:20 PM   #6

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

I agree. A went on not a while ago, and an Iron Man Ad came up. Really Ganz?
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
lugosi123

View Post Originally Posted by 158lawhop
I agree. A went on not a while ago, and an Iron Man Ad came up. Really Ganz?
Yeah I know. It gets annoying.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #8
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Another improvement could be to get the contest results up quicker; the Aquarius Retriever contest (Jan 13-Jan 14) still doesn't have the winning results aren't up yet. (Really Ganz? It's been over a month and the results for a contest STILL aren't up. The results for the POTM contests are up by the next day!!!)
dogkat13 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #9
lugosi123

View Post Originally Posted by dogkat13
Another improvement could be to get the contest results up quicker; the Aquarius Retriever contest (Jan 13-Jan 14) still doesn't have the winning results aren't up yet. (Really Ganz? It's been over a month and the results for a contest STILL aren't up. The results for the POTM contests are up by the next day!!!)
Yeah, that is so true!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #10
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support! You are totally right!
2cheerios is offline Female
Closed