Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Carrots are good for
Webkinz :)

superjellybean is on a distinguished road

Talking improvement ideas-- please add to it!

I have a bunch of ideas so tell me what you think and post your own!

I think it would be great to have upstairs, attics, and basements. You could choose where you wanted the flights of stairs, (or maybe a new rare could be an escalator and/or and elevator!), there would be different stair varieties at the Wshop--- maybe a whole section! You know, mall tiled stairs, carpeted, wooden, old ladders.

A photo studio would be great too. You could pose one pet anyway you like, choose accessories only available there, choose a background, then choose how you want to display it. For less kinzcash, you could by a picture frame to put on a wall or table, for more kinzcash, you could buy full wallpaper or carpet! You could also choose if you want to do just one or a few pets, or a "family portrait"!

They also need to upgrade to where you can actually drive the cars you accumulate, buy gas, and visit all your favorite stores. All the sections in the current Wshop would be separate stores. The stores would be just like a room in your house, click where you want to walk, click to interact with something (or buy something).

I thought these were pretty neat, tell me what you think!
superjellybean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Default Re: improvement ideas-- please add to it!

That is so awesome, maybe you could make a garage sale to get kinzcash!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #3

Penny2763 is a jewel in the roughPenny2763 is a jewel in the rough

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Ok now that I'm done going crazy, I have to tell you that I love every single one of these ideas! With the stair idea, for each floor there could be a room that would be the staircase, and you could buy each step one by one. There could be like different kind of styles of steps, and I also like the elevator idea!
Penny2763 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Carrots are good for

glad you guys like these..... but i think buying one step at a time would be a bit of a hassle, unless they cost a miniscule amount.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #5

Penny2763 is a jewel in the roughPenny2763 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I was thinking like 25kc each. Because then, you could get one ofeach color and get rainbow stairs! Lol!
Penny2763 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #6
Carrots are good for

View Post Originally Posted by Penny2763
Yeah I was thinking like 25kc each. Because then, you could get one ofeach color and get rainbow stairs! Lol!
That would be fantastic! And then as a decoration, at the top of the stairs, there could be a cauldron, for the pot of gold! Ha ha, i thought it was funny...
Old 06-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #7
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

great idea, but there should also be the circle stairs
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #8

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Fosters' Big Fat Awsome House Party online game was set up in much the same way as you are suggesting (This was from the Foster's Home for Imaginary Freinds cartoon) . I LOVED that game. But it would require a major retooling for Ganz to do that so I doubt we'll ever see it in webkinz world . Great thought though.
And the photo studio idea would be relatively easy for them to add (of course it would be more difficult, but infinitely more fun if you could choose the outfits your pet is pictured in). FUN ideas .

Last edited by Action Girl; 06-11-2009 at 08:27 AM..
Old 06-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
Carrots are good for

I know, i was thinking they could add it in a little at a time, like the new Wshop themes. Your right it would be hard to program, but I think it would be worth a couple days of downtime..... or more than a couple.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #10
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

You have a lot of good ideas. I like the one about splitting the W-Shop into different stores. Wouldn't it be fun if they made a place you could visit like the W-Shop Mall? They could have a food court that would be a chat room. And your pets could shop in different stores like the gardening supplies and outdoor stuff could be at a "Home Depot" type of store, etc. Fun thread!
Closed