Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Improve the Exit Screen!!!

You know how in April 2010, Ganz brought this special screen here. I have an idea for making this feature even better.

Click the image to open in full size.

1. Login Again To Same Account - This is for in case you get logged out accidentally after not doing anything for 15 minutes and want to keep playing on that account.

2. Log On To a Different Account - The same function as the current "Login Again" button.

3. Too much talking about the eStore. Kids who cannot purchase from the eStore won't be very happy. How about one of them could be a link to Webkinz Insider for example. Or the ads could be random with everything but eStore related stuff. Many Webkinz members are children.

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-18-2010 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Please be polite
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
God can save u 2

Iamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of lightIamwebkinzfan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Improve the Exit Screen!!!

Those ideas aren't half bad. The problem with the log back in button though, would be other people could get on your account. Maybe if it showed you your usename and all you had to do was re-enter your password. I'm defiently with you on adding a link to WI! Good ideas!
Iamwebkinzfan is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:11 PM   #3
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

That is a pretty good idea. I like the whole concept, but like how Iamwebkinzfan said, someone could get access to your account.
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

The link with Webkinz Insider: as it says in the banner, Webkinz Insider is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz. Therefore a link from one to the other just won't happen, sorry about that.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, good idea. Esp. removing the estore ads.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideal
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I agree, I am always logged out for inactivity. That'd be nice!
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Thanks for the supports. Also, users say it's more helpful to switch between accounts than the old way. I was fine with the direct logout when I had 4 accounts active (my Asian account expired a year ago). Right now when I want to log in to a different account, I refresh. I don't like having to see an extra loading screen.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Good idea, I support.

Ganz will take care of any potential security issues.

As for the ads, I can understand one link to the eStore, but not 3!

They could provide a direct link to their most current contest, or any other new and exciting feature to WKN to promote that update. I have not found my way around everything that site has to offer yet, and it will be a long time before I take the time to do that. Ganz could also use those ad spots for a link to customer support, FAQ's, and all the other sections that provide info to demonstrate how fun Webkinz World is. They have many potential links to work with, other than the eStore.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #10
T9850

Also, when I get logged out automatically, the Webkinz tab pops up and distracts what I'm doing. In 2008 and 2009, the tab popped up when I got the message saying that I didn't do anything for some time. Does this ever happen to you guys/gals?

Cause having to see an extra loading screen to log back in again is dull, especially after 7 months of the page existing xD.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed