Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation Important New Ideas!

• If you have the Pet of the Month, you should get a loot bag just because you have it, even if you didn't adopt it in that month.
  • Don't have accounts run out unless you haven't played in one year. If the account is not being used for a long period of time, then you can cancel it. But if you are still playing and it runs out and say you don't have anymore money to buy more (or something to that effect), then I would be very upset! A year of playing and it is all gone!
  • If bullet two can't work, then there should be alternate means of renewing an account. Say, not buying a Webkinz, but through your email. Something where you don't have to buy a new one.
There's a lot here, but anyone agree? (Are petitions allowed? Can I get 50 people to agree and send Ganz an email?)

Thanks in Advance.
meow9247 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #2
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Important New Ideas!

I agree to all of them except the 1st one. The 1st one just doesn't make sense. It isn't the pet of the month if it is not adopted in that month!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #3
meow9247 !!
Gifted

meow9247 is a jewel in the roughmeow9247 is a jewel in the rough

No, its like this: I have the Clydesdale. I adopted it this month and it is the Pet of the Month next month. I will get the loot bag because I have the pet of the month, even though i didn't adopt it during that month.
meow9247 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

I agree to everything except the 1st one, too. The prize is trying to get people to adopt one pet more than any other during that month. So it really doen't make sense if almost everyone got it.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I agree for every single number. Send to Ganz!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed