Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #51
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

I think that we are all brilliant managers .. geniuses no less! These ideas are wonderful.. and I am sure we will have many more as we roam around WW!
For example, I was just in one of my bedrooms attempting to redecorate and wished that I could place things on the dressers!

.. so I would add to the "Storage Department" .... dressers which not only hold clothes, but which can have items placed on them... such as brush/comb sets, jewellry boxes or a budvase .. which, in turn, would all have to be added to the "Decoration Dept."!

..and I would add Lollipop, Candy Cane and Gumball trees (which harvest different coloured pops, canes and gumballs) to the Gardening Dept.
Butterflies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 01:24 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

Clothes, please! I also love the idea of playground fixtures, slide, swing, merry-go-round, monkey bars; and would love to see some new books and interactive games added, more jigsaw puzzles, and maybe some other types of puzzles (sudoku, crossword). Aggravation, Uno, Trivial pursuit, etc. My webbies love to play games in the playroom, more games means more fun.

Also, although it's not a wshop wish, I'd like to see other room names made available. For instance holiday rooms, amusement park, water park, themed restaurant names (I have a Japanese Steakhouse)

I can't wait for the treetop theme to be available, I have a TT room I'm saving special for that, and I'd like to see more underwater items be made available. I'd also love to see more plants and trees for decorating outdoor yards, and more gardening seeds, maybe orchard seeds for apple, pear, peach, cherry, orange, lemon, lime, avocado trees, just to think of a few.

I sent them a suggestion quite a while back for a sprinkler system that could be purchased, but since learning that it really isn't necessary to water for a successful garden, that one isn't as important anymore, though I still think it would look cool to have sprinklers in the garden.
RHPmom is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 01:28 AM   #53
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

I would add a pinball machine...and treetop furniture!

oh i am sorry! I did not read other that tree top theme sorry
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #54
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I would add telephones, so my pets can call other pets.
I would also add lunch boxes! lol
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #55
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Computer. Email, Search engine, (only webkinz related stuff) A forum Ganz can create. 500 KC

Walky talky. A message from a friend will come up then you type each other messages. Kind of like texting. 200 KC
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2009, 01:01 AM   #56
Lil Kinz
CarsonAudrey is an unknown quantity at this point

upper kitchen cabinets..... and alot of the other ideas all ready mentioned!
CarsonAudrey is offline Male
Old 06-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #57
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Just imagine that you are in charge of adding items to the WShop.... we all keep hoping for more, right?

Other than the "tree top theme" which we know/hope will eventually come, what items would you add to the inventory?

First of all I would add:

- Large window that cover a huge portion of one wall.. with different views available.

- Curtains and blinds ( horizontal and vertical) in many different colours to match our room styles.
What items would you add?
I would add fruit trees that grow fruit so I could plant an orchard, more kinds of flowers, a teeter totter that works, an interactive swing set, and curtains you could hang over an unwanted door so it would blend into the wall.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #58
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Inventory is the keyword here!!!!

I'd get Goober to m ake two inventions. They will be in the W-Shop for a week. And you'll NEVER see them again... EVER! They will be marked as retired. So every week for like two months, Goober will add and take away two of his inventuons.

Please Note: The Inventions are interactive. Well most of them!!!!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Closed