Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #41
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Just imagine that you are in charge of adding items to the WShop.... we all keep hoping for more, right?

Other than the "tree top theme" which we know/hope will eventually come, what items would you add to the inventory?

First of all I would add:

- Large window that cover a huge portion of one wall.. with different views available.

- Curtains and blinds ( horizontal and vertical) in many different colours to match our room styles.
What items would you add?
I would love to have more things for outside (garden Items)
different seeds to plant, flowers

thanks for the thread

hugs

rated #5 Excellent

angel
angelofharlem is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 04:38 PM   #42
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

I personally, would LOVE if we could get the Vacation Island clubhouse pieces!! Wallpaper & all.
And, could we get some dishes too PLEASE! I would love it if we could place the food in our docks onto plates, & pots on the stove. Another thing I really wish that would change is this-making it so that ALL of the items could go into ANY room-not just "ok-this can only go underwater, that can only go in an inside room"...etc. Great thread BTW
Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

MommyOf4 is a jewel in the roughMommyOf4 is a jewel in the rough

More seeds or maybe fruit trees. More kitchen and bath items.
MommyOf4 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #44
Lexxy Boo

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

I would add:

- A swimming pool that all of your pets can swim in at once
- A swingset! That would be so cool
- The vanities should be interactive
- A bullitin board for your pet's room; you could post stuff on it
- A chalkboard to draw and write on
- Letter plates to put on your pet's room walls
- Make all the toys interactive

We don't have to be managers to make changes. Just write to the Webkinz people as a request. You never know, they just might do it.

P.S. I love yalls ideas and Webkinz should make a ferret!

Last edited by kitkat133; 06-15-2009 at 05:38 PM..
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #45
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I would add:
  • Everything possible
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #46
Raanvic is on a distinguished road

I would like to be able to delete doors!!
Raanvic is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #47

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

My biggest wish is to have outfits that actually match from head to toe. I hate that most of the pants don't have shirts or shoes to match and we need more skirts and dresses. Also would like jewelry. And different bedspreads to change the beds like we can our pets clothes. And rugs that match the room decor. And fruit trees we can harvest.

yes yes yes no doors. I like the way the out side is. You know where the opening is but no door block the view of furniture etc.

Last edited by Dimagar; 06-16-2009 at 09:09 AM..
Dimagar is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 AM   #48
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I would bring the cat theme back! Or, I would add a new cat theme.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #49
Lexxy Boo

kitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to allkitkat133 is a name known to all

Go em! Yeah they should still have the cat theme!
kitkat133 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #50
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

There are some great ideas on here. Some of the ones I was thinking about have been discussed, but I'll mention them anyway.

I would love to have some more outdoor playstuff... swingset, merry-go-round, maybe some sort of basketball game, horseshoes... some of this stuff could be set up like the games, where you would click on the basketball net, and you could actually play it.

I would also love to see some items to actually create a walk-in-closet so that we can hang things up in an orderly fashion, be able to place the wigs and shoes and other accessories on shelves. Maybe even have a full length / 3-way mirror so we could see our Webbie's fashions in all directions.

I like the ideas someone posted about no doors, just show the opening where it should be.

And, I'm sure this has been brought up before too, but I would like to be able to move my rooms around. When I first started, I had no idea how many Webbie's I would get and my floorplan is not set up real well. Sometimes, I've bought a room for a rare theme, and then ended up buying a second room of that theme and it's been all the way across the house!!

I would also like to see shelves for the wall. Something that we can hang on the wall and then place items on, like trophies or books or games.

Everyone has such great ideas. You all are so creative. Thanks for the chance to express my opinions.!!
bubbanight is offline Female
Closed