Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #31
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

WoW! The ideas are flowing! I love them all! Thanks for sharing, everyone!

One thing that certainly comes through is the need for us to be able to design our own rooms with our own style/colour schemes.. the inventory is rather limited at this point, isn't it?

I would also like to see a coffee machine or a microwave! I am trying to equip a Cafe and couldn't buy a coffee pot! ...and some throw cushions for the couches, maybe ... and some tablecloths! LOL .. and I think the Electronics Dept needs to be updated.. My Webbies want MP3 players!

... and how about fruit trees that we could harvest!

Last edited by Butterflies; 06-14-2009 at 09:37 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: If you were manager of the WShop, what new items would you add to the inventory ?!

If I were the manager of the W-shop I would add...

More types of seeds. Onions, potatoes, peppers, maybe some fun stuff like pineapples, and coconuts. lol!

I would love to have all kinds of flower seeds! Also more decorative plants, fences, and outdoor items. I would love a whole camping theme. Wouldn't that be awesome!

I would also like to see more hair accessories in the clothing. Wigs are a great idea and we need more colors of bows. We also need more dresses and some fancier shoes. The red ones don't go with everything. lol! I would also like to be able to buy jewelry for my pet. Necklaces and bracelets and earrings would be GRREAT!

I would like to have some themes from other countries. I think that would be really neat. We could have a Spanish theme, and a French theme, and a Hawaiian theme! Those are just some examples.

Oooooo... and an in ground pool!!!

I would have a refrigerator that would hold island chocolate!

That is all I can think of at the moment. I have been at work all day my brain is mush. If I think of anything else I will come back and post more. lol!

Oh my goodness I almost forgot!

A VOLLEY BALL FOR THE VOLLEY BALL NET! lol! lol! lol!
sempson is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #33
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

How about, a larger underseas porthole, w/ a view other than that ugly fish? LOL
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #34
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

-- different bathing suits! Wasn't the last new one from the vacation thing (blue one with sun)?

-- more "gate" options. We've got wrought iron, a rustic wood, and plastic-looking white picket. A stone wall might be nice, or a more polished-looking wood fence. I'd even take a wire fence to make a prison yard. Something new! We've got TONS of ways to style the outdoor rooms, but three fence styles?

-- different TV channels! The W shop could sell them like cable sells HBO and Cinemax. I'm getting sorta sick of looking at monkeys. Give me a nice ocean scene, or Gossip Girl. We put so much effort into getting the perfect TVs for our rooms, but who wants to turn them on?

-- more interactive indoor toys. The cat tubes looked great until I realized the cat can't go through them. (Well, it's WW -- cat might get stuck.)

-- roller skates. Maybe they have some as an exclusive, but AFAIC, if they can have a flying carpet and all those cars, why not some roller skates?
tkprit is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #35
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Kippyling
I would add gardening equipment - like an irrigation system to water the entire garden at one time, or a harvester to pull all the veggies at one time, or something so that you say the amount of something you want to sell if it is more than one and you can put that exact amount - not sell everything one buy one. I also would love to see playground equipment. swingset, merry go round, jungle gym, etc. How about a front yard and the front of a house. We could pick the style of our house, and paint it or use bricks, house numbers, side walks, front gardens, wreaths for the front door, and things like that. I also love the picture window idea with different city scapes especially with different lighting like the treetop room -- How cool would that be. Thank you for a great thread!!!!
Love it! Gardening is such a pain sometimes.

Better clothes that fit our oddly shaped snakes, turtles, and so on...

I also want closet things so I can hang clothes up and see them better. Its hard to keep everyone dressed when I cannot find things.

Thanks for the great thread.

-Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #36
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I haven't read all through this so maybe all these have been suggested
More dresses and skirts for girls and more colors of bows and caps.

More appliances, even if they are just decorative - a coffee pot, espresso machine, toaster, microwave that you can put on a table or counter.

More food items that can go in the room.

A place to store wallpaper and floors without using them in a room

A rocking chair and pot belly stove for that new country store theme

A refrigerator that will hold the fools gold and the caring valley cake
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 01:36 AM   #37
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I would add some great basic clothing. And make them actually match each other !! I am tired of having to buy decent clothes (kinz style). I think great clothes should be available for everyone !!

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
-

-- more interactive indoor toys. The cat tubes looked great until I realized the cat can't go through them. (Well, it's WW -- cat might get stuck.)
Sorry, I'm still laughing about this one !!
Wouldn't want those kitties to Please wait......

Last edited by funkyc63; 06-15-2009 at 01:36 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #38
lkj73 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the idea of blinds!! Also larger windows? Maybe even a really big window?

I'd also love a better selection of flooring...white carpeted flooring, perhaps.

More animated items, too. However, if it would just bring on more glitches, maybe not.
lkj73 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 03:41 PM   #39
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi everyone! .. I just thought of one more thing that I would definitely add to the Kitchen/Bathroom Dept if I were in charge of inventory at the W-Shop!

Vending Machines! You could store at least twenty drinks or snacks and your pet could just walk over to it and choose a drink or snack to have immediately!

You wouldn't have to remove it to your dock and then feed your pet! yeaaaa!!!!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #40

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

This is a great thread idea!

I would had some clothing espily(sp?) for snakes, googles, etr and more pools, food and toys

Maybe even an ipod & speaker? when you click it, you can go to "Ipawmusic"

LOL

Last edited by monkeysgirl; 06-15-2009 at 04:01 PM..
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Closed