Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Exclamation If you realy love Whales you WILL read this!

Click the image to open in full size.
WebkinZ OranizatioN HelpS Wale Wars!

Every year whales die cuse of whaling. If you watch whale wars you probly know what I mean!

Incase you haven' herd of whale wars I would suggest you look on animal plant regulary. If you watched it continue reading!

Now Get ready to dive into this idea!!!!

1. 50% of the money from the webkinz you buy goes to help the Steve Irwin thats the name of the ship that saves whales lives. This will help them becuse they need money to get better gear for their ship! This will also help them save up for another ship or a bigger one!

2. Whale wars could use this fund becuse they recently lost a battle. A whale died that day. They realy need better gear.
:manatee::trigger:

3. These whale will be huge! The size of JR webkinz!! Both Webkinz and Webkinz JR will support this idea!!

4. Here are the pets that will be helping to save the whales!

Webkinz,
Right Whale
Minke Whale
Humpback Whale
Bow Head Whale
Grey Whale
Narwhal
white Whale
Porpoise
Pink Chinise River Dolphin

Webkinz Jr,

Blue Whale
Dolphin
Hump Back Whale
Narwhal
White Whale

Ganz could even through a party at every halmark to celibrate the lunch of Whale Saving Webkinz!

They will be made out of a rubbery cloth. They will have blow whole that when you sweese it blue ribbons pop out! And it makes whale sounds! Woohoo!

On webkinz you will get with your virtual pet,
A PSI
A PSF
A Beach Yard Half the floor is water and your webkinz can swim in it!
A "Whale watching" boat that your wabkinz can ride in your beach yard!
A Free island vacation!
5000 kinz kash!

With youe Webkinz JR online pet.
PSI
PSF
Whale Coloring Sheet for you
A whale theemed T-shirt and cap for your pet!
5 yummy whale treats for your pet
5000 kinz cash!
A boat shaped Wading pool for your pet.
A toy ship for your pet!

Please send this idea to ganz and also tell your local webkinz suplyer about this idea to!!!

Just copy and patse it in the coments and suggestions.
Please feel free to pm me!
If you wanna add a whale to the list PM me!

People Who Support This Idea,
Aqua30
Aqua Stone
bookworm12
cakewalk?
CalicoCatLove
carrub
Dot Jr
DixieCup
Maxima1
pfeagans01
rachel21
tigergirl890
Webkinz1751

Credit to midninghtbliss

Last edited by carrub; 09-18-2009 at 09:37 PM..
carrub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: If you realy love Whales you WILL read this!

cool good itea my fav animal is whale so i support this
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #3

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
cool good itea my fav animal is whale so i support this
Thanks you seem to like the enviroment Me too Do you watch the show wale warz????
carrub is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #4
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

It's so said when A whale dies.
If Ganz makes this kind of support thing I
will definitely support!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

I love whales! I support this!
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 04:39 PM   #6

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

I LOVE WHALES! I just want to save animals of all kinds, IF all whales die, in 10,000 years or so life will be WAY different!

I support!!!!! ( I will send this in 10 times! or 50 if I really do not mind spending an hour for it! )
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

MY SIS SLEEPS WITH A WHALE stuffed aNIMAL and she loves dolphins and whales they are her fav. animals!!!!! SHE LOVES AND HATES THAT SHOW!!!! I SUPPORT!!!
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by maxima1
I LOVE WHALES! I just want to save animals of all kinds, IF all whales die, in 10,000 years or so life will be WAY different!

I support!!!!! ( I will send this in 10 times! or 50 if I really do not mind spending an hour for it! )
Real??? Well you are right if whales die at this pace 10,000 years from now there will not beany whales and plankton will take over the world!!
carrub is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Whales, are like my life! When I grow up, I might become a marine biologist specializing in marine mammals!
You put so much effort into this thread, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is touched by your compassion.
I support you 100% on this one!

p.s Whale wars is such a sad show. The sad music doesn't help, when I'm about to cry either! LOL

REP for you!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #10

Thank you hey what whale would you totally buy?? Pink River Dolphin would be my 15th webkinz!!
carrub is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, aqua30 loves whales!, save the whales