Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

mexicanvilla47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz, post them here! All ideas will be mailed to Ganz Thursday, August 28th!

i think it would be cool if we had sprots we could play as games like swimming, soccer, basketbal,ect. also if we could have diving boards for our pools one last thing is if we could have real pets for our webkinz and each day we had to care for them or let them out side and feed them and groom them but our webkinz would be the ones doing these things!
mexicanvilla47 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 10:10 PM   #12
Mommy's a

lili98 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz, post them here! All ideas will be mailed to Ganz Thursday, August 28th!

I think it would be cool if there could be:

A Webkinz Brown Cocker Spaniel
A Kinzlympics
A Movie Theater instead of that dinky studio
A Webkinz Chapel where they could get married
A Webkinz flu where youre pets could get sick
Where you could show new people around and be a tour guide
A webkinz brown pig
If Webkinz could actually be realistic!
lili98 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #13
lovemy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you should be able to type a number in when selling or purchasing more then one of an item, so you don't have to drag 59 strawberries, 9 at a time to sell...you could just type in qty: 59.

I also think having ability to see your rooms from other views would be great
Old 08-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #14
926joe
megeorgio is an unknown quantity at this point

ask ganz to give us the ability to move doors instead of having them in the middle of the rooms
Old 08-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #15

Melissa422 is on a distinguished road

I would love to have a fireplace that really "works" like the torches from the ancient civilization theme.

Also: outdoor rainbow decoration, log cabin, and
outdoor clouds
Old 08-25-2008, 08:10 AM   #16

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Great ideas everybody.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 08-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #17
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

Um.. I agree with the Kinzlympics where we had to train our pets to enter.
Brown Cows!
cooking class 2 where you make eggz in a different way then pancakez.
Cheeky appreciation week.
Brown Cows!!!!!
ribbon snake for christmas
madkinzcash is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #18
AlyLuver95

LynzersRoxUrSox is on a distinguished road

selling rooms, more room themes, DON'T retire webbies so fast, and i can't think right now.
LynzersRoxUrSox is offline Female
Closed