Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default If you have ideas for ganz, post them here! All ideas will be mailed to Ganz Thursday, August 28th!

Here are my ideas:
( Note: I am planing to mail this to ganz, so when I say words like ' you ' .. I mean ganz, since I'm talking to ganz )

~ What is we could turn out lights off in our rooms? So that during the holidays we could see our Christmas Trees lighting up, or when our pets go to bed.
~ The ability to move our pets with the arrow keys. This was a little thing I though of, it would be more fun and easier way to move our pets.
~ A more entertaining and realistic way to cook our food. Right now, all we do is enter 3 foods, then watch a bunch of swirling patterns and the food appearing in mid air. What if we actually got to take a few minutes and cook a meal for our pets?
~ Show our pets eating It would be more realistic and entertaining.
~ Bunk beds. I know that you cannot make them due to the way your beds are programed, but it would be a lot more fun to have bunk beds. It would also save room in our bedrooms so that we could fit more items.
~ What if our rooms actually filled up the whole screen? Instead of our rooms being a little square, in the middle of no where.. what if it looked like this? ( Please click this link to see what I was thinking of ) http://i38.tinypic.com/2a7hkj7.jpg
~ I also thought of a couple new rooms themes.. a Fairy Theme and a Checker room theme
~ For Christmas, what if you sold a new Christmas Theme? With walls, floorings, animated fire places, stockings, presents to put under our trees, rugs, candels, paintings to hang on the walls, etc. And maybe get a little gift inside every stocking we hang
~ A webkinz bank, where we can deposit, withdraw, and collect interest
~ A webkinz spa, where we can meet other users, and relax
~ A movie theater, where we can watch mini movies.
~ What if Doctor Quack's Clinic actually had a waiting room where we could wait in line with other members until it is our turn to se Dr. Quack?
~ Apple trees, banana trees, grape vines, orange trees, and cucumber plants that we could buy and use in our garden, and harvest the fruits/vegetables.
~ Instead of us having to play a quick game in order to educate our pets, what if we actually sent them to school, and they were taught by Ms. Cowoline? They could go to school for a half hour a day or so and then we could pick them up, or have them be sent to afterschool daycare to watch them until we can pick them up.
~ A webkinz hotel, where our pets can stay and be taken care of while we are on vacation or too busy to log on. This would be a lot easier and safer instead of having to ask a friend to watch our pets.
~ A webkinz daycare center. If were re-doing our home or need some a break from tending so many pets, we could just send them to daycare.
~ A more realistic way to do jobs at the emplyment office. What if we did an acutal job that took some time? And we got payed weekly? We could watch a bunch of webkinz in a webkinz for about a half hour or so, once a day?

Webkinz Town

What if there was a place where we could walk around, see other users, and chat, while physically walking into the places to visit in Webkinz World? What if the folloiwng where actual buildings we could walk into? And while we walk around, the sun could set during the evening and it could be dark at night, or bright in the morning.

The emplyment office
Curio Shop
Code Shop
W-shop ( we could walk around and pick items to put in a shopping cart, and wait in line to check out! )
Adoption center
Kinzville Academy
Webkinz Stadium
Arcade
Tournament Arena
Quizzy's
Employment Office
Clubhouse
Charm Forest ( we could walk into a forest! )
Wish Factory
Kinzpost

Have any ideas!! Post them here!!! I will be mailing ALL your ideas to Ganz on Thursday, August 28th ( in 6 days ).

More ideas soon!
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
chester24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz, post them here! All ideas will be mailed to Ganz Thursday, August 28th!

webkinz poster for we can have them in our room in real life and in the virtual world!!!
then a love seal
chester24 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #3

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz, post them here! All ideas will be mailed to Ganz Thursday, August 28th!

GANZ should make a stable for the :abn::clyde::ppony::ph:. and they should make them so they can go in the bathtub and have a pool party! and they'll smell fruity! would like this. these are the retired i want: :rac:. i wish they did'nt retire. then i could finally get thewhen it's valentines day! and i wish that they had a plush:gwolf:. that would be great. get hypnotized by this: . i'll think of more ideas later. it's time for bed now. bye!
Old 08-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #4
misssharpaymanior

hannahkinztana7 is on a distinguished road

Pet ideas:
Squirrel
Luck Puppy
Lil' Kinz Kangaroo 2- fer set (the Lil' could be in the big'z pouch)
Parakeet
Mini- Kinz (These could be at McDonald's and they'd have their own Mini- Kinz world!
Brown Tabby
Plush Magical Retriever
Fantasy Dragon
Welsh Corgi
Alligator
New type of Cocker Spaniel
A new panda or monkey (brown monkey?)
Other ideas:
Webkinz Salon
Webkinz School Newspaper
Writing Contests
Webkinz Idol
Actress job at Employment Office
Downtown Webkinz World
Kinz Kanyon
Candy Shop
Community Theartre
Webkinz Dragster Racung
Actual lanes and freeways to drive our cars on
Separate mart for food
Boutique other than KinzStyle
Gas Stations
Webkinz Laptops
Underground Rooms
Forum (there can be a KinzForum and KinzForum PLUS)
Webkinz Santa Claus Pictures
Webkinz Forest where we can camp
Webkinz cyber cafe
Webkinz Restaurants where Blanche can serve us
Waitress job
2 pet beds
Webkinz Bikes
Webkinz Credit Cards, Checks, and money orders
WebBay, a Webkinz EBay
Webkinz Internet, with MySpace type sites for Webkinz
A pet shop where we could buy pets for our pets
A refresh button other than F5 that we could use (F5 doesn't work with Mozilla)
Underwater and Underground KinzChat
Horse and Dog Shows
Fish Tank where we could keep our fish
Safe where we could save cash for a rainy day
An exterior for our houses (we could paint them and put front doors on and have doorbells)
Cell phones that we could use to reach other sites
An email thingy where we could have email addresses and email our pals.
Performing Arts theme or Hollywood theme
Don't make a big lamb, Ganz. Lamb is a baby sheep!
A site where we could order Webkinz on Webkinz
Trial pet codes- you could find these in Nick Magazine or Plushie Pals and you could see if you like the site for a month or so for FREE!
Is there a way you can un- retire pets? If so, un- retire the Pegasus, Cheeky Dog and Cat!
Retire the Pig, Hippo, and Cocker Spaniel
Thanks and good luck on future Webkinz!
hannahkinztana7, AKA misssharpaymanior of Webkinz World
Oldest Pet: Sheep the Golden Retriever
Newest Pets: Chanel the Cocoa Dino and Ruben the Goldfish
I am one of the very few to own a Whimsy Dragon!

hannahkinztana7 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #5

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am one of the very few to own a Whimsy Dragon!
I own one too!

How about a Magic W theme?

And a Xmas theme:
This is for the Xmas gift box:
Cheeky Friends Snowglobe (has Both Cheeky Dogs, Cheeky Cat, and Cheeky Monkey)
Sparkling Ornament Snowhat
Sprinkled Christmas Tree Cookie
Wish Token

W-Shop theme:
Snowman Snowglobe
Decorative Wall Lights
Spirit of Christmas Television
Soft Snowy Couch
North Pole Lamp Post
Sparkling North Pole Tree
Santa's Sleigh Bed
Chimney Fireplace
Stuffed Wall Stockings
Christmas Wishes Wallpaper
Christmas Present Flooring
Wishes Granted Trophy Pedestal
All I Want For Christmas Side Table
Christmas Present Bundle
Ice Carved Reindeer
Ice Carved Pegasus
Aurora Borealis Window
Glittering Gem Tree Poster
Bright Lights Modern Tree Poster
Red & Green Gem Tree Poster
Silver Tree Poster
Rudolph Plush Toy
Wall Ornaments (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange)

And for the annual Xmas Click-to-win:
A Click-To-Win event making Santa and his reindeer run across the screen and if you click on it, you get a Snowball Decoration

---------- PerceusSOZ added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

And a new Webkinz Phoenix:

PSI: Fiery Flying Throne
PSF: Flaming Fillet Minion

Last edited by PerceusSOZ; 08-23-2008 at 06:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 08-23-2008, 06:44 AM   #6
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

you guys have amazing ideas i hope they make all of those they should also make a webkinz hamster that would be adorable
Old 08-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #7

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

I have another one:

Black Wolf
PSI: Snowy Mountain Bed
PSF: Frozen Gravy Burger

---------- PerceusSOZ added 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
Webkinz Dragster Racing
How about they name it the "WHRA"? The Webkinz Hot Rod Accociation. LOL... And I got another idea: A Diving Suit for the W-Shop, Submarine Captian Pug Figurine and Sunken Submarine Sofa FSI, and the Webkinz Pet Racing Series (Kind of like NASCAR)

Last edited by PerceusSOZ; 08-23-2008 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 08-23-2008, 07:17 AM   #8

ZingozandZangoz has disabled reputation

ok here are more ideas.

~Ganz should make it so you're walking with your pet; them in front of you and we press the arow keys and then they could make it so we could see our house!
~they should get rid of the things to do menu and have each place set up in the grass: My Page, Arcade, etc. more realistic stuff.
~they should make it so when you have atleast 8 the oldest girl should get pregnant and have babies. hee hee. the should have. and theshould have the.
~they should make it so the rooms had celings!Then they could make lights to hang! and chandaliers! what's the sense in putting a room in with no celing?
~more they should make:
corgi
brown long-eared bat
meercat
cape porcupine
huon tree kangaroo
black rhinoceros
naked mole rat
spotted skunk
lowland gorilla
plains zebra
giraffe
duckbill platypus
fennec fox
wolverine
giant panda
lesser bush baby
dromedary camel
west indian manatee
ruby throated hummingbird
hoatzin
eurasian woodcock
black-crowned night heron
roadrunner
ostrich
flamingo
nighthawk
barn owl
chameleon
web-footed geko
clownfish
fogstand beetle.

no more ideas. gotta get ready to go to dayton for two days. bye!:bas:
Old 08-23-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I wish they would let you change your room size. When I first started we only bought medium rooms thinking a room for each animal. Then we started getting more and we realized we should have bought large rooms. It's not that hard to change the size.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

for saint pats day, you should have a special animal, like a luck dog, or luck frog!
rocky654 is offline Female
Closed