Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #31
I'm Jarod x]
Webkinz :)

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: If you had a job at Ganz what would you do to webkinz?

fix all glitches,and make new webkinz,and also add new places to the clubhouse,along with bringing back kinz chat plus!
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 02:10 PM   #32
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Great ideas WebkinzRockzz I like the one about human webkinz clothes!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #33

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Great ideas here!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

First, and foremost, fix the glitches. Then I would add trophies to win for ALL the games. Then add new clothing to the W shop. I would try to keep adding new themes to buy for KC, and I would slow down to adding less pets coming out every month(maybe 2?). I would also go back to replacing items that go missing due to a glitch Webkinz has caused (if they work on fixing the glitches, there won't be too many of those to replace). I would bring out lil'kinz of the holiday pets, and let you be able to change your rooms around. If Ganz could do all that, they would have very, very happy customers!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:13 PM   #35
lexibug10
Gift Trainee

lexibug10 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love to be one of the people who make up ideas for WW and for animal ideas! that would be so much fun!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #36
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Hee hee, I'd bring back the cheeky dog & cat so I could afford to have them Besides, that would drive all those people on ebay that sell them for hundreds & hundreds of dollars crazy since they'd be practically worthless - no one would be able to tell whether it was an original or the new batch. Ditto for the charms!

I'd make the Wish Factory a bit more like the W-Shop so we could sell our blue wagons & scooters for tokens to get the stuff we really want (like that tornado in a pot - oh how I want one!).

I'd allow people to buy more than one rare at a time. If you spend that much time playing in WW (or that much on TCs) to have enough KC to buy multiples, you should be able to!

I'd open a bazaar in WW so you could sell your rares and buy others rares. If there were fixed prices, there would be no "unfair trades". Ganz could even have a percentage surcharge like 2% so they get their cut too.

I really do like the estore, and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. If they really do have a waterfall in it for $7 or $9 or whatever, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. SO much cheaper than buying all the TC2 packs we've been buying just to unlock it (hundreds and hundreds of dollars!)

I would add some kind of tracking to KinzPost so you would know WHO hacked your account. And once reported and verified, their customer service would be able to reverse the kinzpost transactions.

I would hire employees kids to sit around and play in WW all day long looking for glitches in the program before any changes were released. This summer break would be a perfect opportunity since kids of all ages would be available. I'd offer them a bonus if they could break the program. Then they'd really try to

I'd get a Kinz Bank up and running. For starters, it would be wonderful to accrue some interest on all that KC sitting around waiting to be used for rares (although if they let us buy more than one at a time again, maybe it wouldn't be sitting around anymore). Plus, my kids could use a lesson in saving as opposed to spending.

Wow, I'd better quit while I'm ahead
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

Pandyma618,

I love the idea of having kids test for glitches before the program goes live. I've worked with programmers and many of them believe that their coding will work without thorough testing. Just throw it out there and see if it flies. Let the user test it and then fix each error as it shows up. That's very frustrating since we, as users, have to deal with the glitches. We're pretty cheap software testers.

Hope Ganz reads your post and takes it to heart. Great idea!! Kids can break anything that can be broken. I'd like to see them do it before it reaches us.

Gilda Google

:goo:
Old 04-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #38

Radientqueen319 is on a distinguished road

I would like to MAKE the stuffed animals only so that I could sneak some home... lol. Or ake the codes so that I could make a few extra for me!!! lol I don't think I would do that...

I would like to come up *** new ideas!!!

---------- Radientqueen319 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

ooops sorry about the *** I mispelled with accidently and it blocked it out.

Last edited by Radientqueen319; 04-12-2008 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #39

hotmomma is on a distinguished road

I would make this Spotted Brown Bear:
Click the image to open in full size.I made it myself!
Closed