Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 01:16 PM   #21
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: If you had a job at Ganz what would you do to webkinz?

bethanithecat, those are some great ideas. Ganz does not ask users enough what they want. So I think that you would improve Ganz!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #22
Gift Trainee

Girlygirljune is an unknown quantity at this point

I would fix all the glitches and bring back retired pets , and including, hiring more people to reply to email's because their customer service is not that great
Old 04-05-2008, 01:36 PM   #23
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

GREAT Thread! Wow... fun to think about, too! There are so many creative things I would like to add... but - honestly:

1. Focus first on putting time/people/money into the tech department to (as everyone has said!) fix the glitches! (Including testing new features out before they are put on the site!)
2. Prominently display how to contact Ganz Customer Support - Have clear, consistent Customer Support Policies that are truly fair and just to the customer.
3. Then go back to making new plushies & new fun creative stuff...

Thanks for this thread!

angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #24
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

OH! And Welcome to WI Puppylove - great to have you!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:39 PM   #25
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to WI! First I would send out the 05 Halloween and Christmas gift baskets again so everyone could have them. I would also make better policies for the CS department. I would slow down the new webkinz. I would bring back all the retired games and take away the more boring ones. I would make cheeky lil kinz.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #26
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the compliment. after i made this thread i sat there for a couple of minutes thinking about what i would do if i had a job at Ganz. those are some neat ideas. I especially agree with #2!

---------- puppylove101 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

thanks angelgurl1

---------- puppylove101 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kinz kid 8
If I had a job there I would...
1.Fix glitches
2.More trophies
3.make webkinz dachshund
4.Take the Yellow Lab of the RETERED list
5.Give/replace missing items.
6.Realese :gwolf:
7.get rid of ANY bad policies
8. make the ancient wading pool a REAL pool.
That's some creative thinking. I like #2 and 5 the best.
thanks for shring your ideas.

---------- puppylove101 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

u r right!
kinz kid 8 the stadium limit is a pain isn't it?

Last edited by puppylove101; 04-05-2008 at 01:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #27
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

i wold make a cavielar king charles spainel
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Macawmama
First of all, I would work on glitches, and make a area in the Contact Us place, where you could report glitches that are important, like missing things.
Then, I would make much nicer clothes in the W-Shop, and add more rares.

Then, I would convince the Manufacturing part of Ganz to make a Hyacinth Macaw, a Scarlet Macaw, a Military Macaw, a blue and Gold Macaw, and the rarest macaw of all, the Spix Macaw! You can tell I love parrots. And Macaws are SO beautiful!
I wish they did birds that could actually fly. Macaws would be a great idea. Especially the Spix that needs our help to continue to exist. It would be a great way to raise awareness!

I would create a team that's job was to watch what customers were complianing about and find ways to fix it. This team would also look for what fans wanted on the site and try to implement those too. If they already have a team that does this I would buy them hearing aids.
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 04-05-2008, 02:03 PM   #29
Gifted

Yeah I agree. If you have ever tried to send an email to WW support they just send the same message over and over again that it is not there fault. They should really do something to help all webkinz that have lost items.

---------- puppylove101 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

angelgurl1 thanks for the rep points!

Last edited by puppylove101; 04-05-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #30
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

Hello WELCOME,! I would Make:
♥AGuineaPig.
♥Fix the glitches.
♥Make a hairdresser for your webkinz.
♥Make a place [ on the site not in reallife. ] were you got to make your OWN very OWN clothes.
I would love those ideas. ^_^
&♥

---------- WebkinzRockzz added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

I meant to make your won clothes for your webkinz.
& + i would make webkinz clothing for humans. AWW.

Last edited by WebkinzRockzz; 04-05-2008 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Closed