Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
^^Look up^^
Webkinz :)

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

Default Ideas for Webkinz Virtual Items

Heya! What kind of new virtual items do you think that GANZ should add? I was looking at Build-a-Bearville's pictures of rooms...and look at some of these items!
Click the image to open in full size.
Look at the stairs! Wouldn't that be AWESOME?! I've longed for GANZ to make different stories on Webkinz. Like when you clicked on "Map" it would have tabs for however many floors you had (5 at most). Then when you clicked on the right tab, it would show all the rooms on that floor...as if it were a different map.
I especially love the silver/cream couch!
Click the image to open in full size.
I wish that we could like trade 10 balloons in and get a bundle...I'm tired of my balloons taking up a TON of space! I like the tablecloths too!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 11:34 PM   #2
shaeny
Gifted

shaenysmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ideas for Webkinz Virtual Items

looks cute but i think that the graphics are better on ww. dd lost interest in that site a while ago, have to tell her to check it out again and give her opinion i am sure that they must have changed it a little bit in the past 4 or 5 months
Old 07-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
^^Look up^^

m00sep00p is a jewel in the roughm00sep00p is a jewel in the rough

They are definately better on WW...B-a-BV kind of frustrates me...I was just helping my sis get an account and it sparked a new thread in me! LOL!
~m00sep00p
m00sep00p is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #4

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

Me and mine are far too invested in WW to get into another virtual world, and wouldn't begin to be able to find the time-- some new virtual items and expansion of WW would always be welcome though!
Old 07-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #5
sixie

I think tablecloths would be nice, I would also like to see more book theme items.

I also wish they made stepping stones I could put in my garden to mae little pathways.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sixie
I think tablecloths would be nice, I would also like to see more book theme items.

I also wish they made stepping stones I could put in my garden to mae little pathways.

stepping stones are a great idea!! very cool!!
and i feel the same way...i could never go to another virtual world...webkinz is the best!!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 06:49 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I think it would be fun to have swings for our yards that worked. If they can make the Newton's cradle move, why not swings?

Also, I have wanted area rugs. I have a country room that would look so great with an old fashioned braided rug or something that resembled a persian rug. Again, if they can make the graphics for the AC pool, why not a rug? It wouldn't even be that much different.

Some new flooring.

A new theme. I am not fond of the pink one, for instance-really not fond, it is too pink. And there are others that could go, too.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 07:21 AM   #8
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

I think like a double decker bus or at least a bus would be nice so that you webkinz could all ride along with each other and you didnt have to go through that harder stuff like room to room
Old 07-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
kinzrey

I would like to be able to change the colour of the bedspreads on the beds. My dragon has the king of the castle bed, but it doesn't match her throne. It would look cooler if I could just change it to pink tones.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #10

xalissa is an unknown quantity at this point

great idea!!
i wish that we could buy food from the w-shop then put them tables for parties,
etc. & i wish that we could have baby cribs in the w-shop for the lil' kinz until their
atleast a "one year old" for a big bed!

Last edited by xalissa; 07-06-2008 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: i forgot to add something! oops =]
xalissa is offline Female
Closed