Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #61
mirandapandaxox
Webkinz :)

xoxmirandapandaxox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz post them here!All of the ideas will be mailed to ganz! They will be emailed to ganz on the 16th of august!!!

i think they should make a maltese...and a teacup maltese for the lil kinz
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 06:51 PM   #62
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: If you have ideas for ganz post them here!All of the ideas will be mailed to ganz! They will be emailed to ganz on the 16th of august!!!

-- BLANKETS for our webbies to snuggle up in -- I always want to "tuck them in" when I put them to bed;

-- AREA RUGS for the floors;

-- AN AKITA (a GORGEOUS, very large dog from Japan) Webkinz;

-- A "Room of the Month" contest by Ganz on the Kinz website -- offering an exclusive item for their room as a prize for the winner (or tons of kinzcash!)

-- INTERACTIVE BOOKSHELVES, and TOY SHELVES to display our Webkinz stuffed toys;

-- A SEPARATE PLACE TO STORE FOOD, for those of us who make and collect special recipes. I have over 200 food items to scroll through in my dock! UGH!

I didn't have time to read through this whole thread, though ... Have these ideas already come up??

THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing this service to us ... I sure hope Ganz takes your ideas seriously!!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:37 PM   #63
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

How about a page where you can go to to get more details on what your pet likes. like if you have a and she says she likes shopping, maybe it could say what type of shopping she likes, or just state what other things she likes to do. i don't know it was something random I came up with!

---------- Tango added 11 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Here I'll help with the Akita idea: it's PSI could be the Akita Statue, because small statues of the Akita are sent to people who are sick to say that they hope they recover quickly. (I read this from a website. If you want to know which, ask me!) It's PSI could be the Big, Chewy Bone. What do you think? And I love the idea of a room of the month! It'll be really hard to win, but it could be fun!

---------- Tango added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I hope Ganz takes these ideas seriously, too! Hopefully, some of our ideas may come true, or at least may be similar.

Last edited by Tango; 08-14-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:42 PM   #64
jerdor
Gift Trainee

jerdor will become famous soon enough

I think it would be cool to have a mounted flat screen plasma TV that you could put on your wall like a picture!
jerdor is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 PM   #65
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

I don't know if anybody else posted this, but, a Webkinz Beach?
With like a metal detector game like the gem hunt?
Maybe you can walk around?
Old 08-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #66
My dog likes

How about a goat? PSI: High Mountain Chair (It's a really high chair that's shaped like a mountain) PSF: Mountain Made of Hay. The name explains it all.
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #67
aksherwin

aksherwin is an unknown quantity at this point

you should make a webkinz zebra,girrafe,maroon cat,bee,hen,blue wale,green lizard,love cat,love dog,pitbull,and lady bug i hope you like my ideas !!

---------- aksherwin added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

ia squid or a sea horse!

Last edited by aksherwin; 08-14-2008 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #68
My dog likes

How about a cheetah? The PSI: Speedy Cheetah Car. :lion:
Tango is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #69
PinkSparkles123

A webkinz computer! Or maybe a Love Duck
Old 08-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #70
My dog likes

Lil' kinz Ant: PSI: ? PSF: Discarded food. (It's basically just a bunch of food that you find on the ground all bunched together.) This wasn't my best idea, but I've come up with a lot so far!
Tango is offline Female
Closed