Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Talking IDEAS FOR SMALL SIGNATURE PETS!

I was thinking that we should have some very cute Small Signature (not that the others aren't) Pets that have cool PSI. Here's some I thought up along with their PSI...
Small Signature shih-tzu-Shopping Spree Outfit
Small Signature Calico Cat-Calico Catnip Bed
Small Signature Maltese-Fluff -White Fountain
Small Signature Chihuahua-Burst Open Pinata (click and it bursts open!)
Small Signature Gold and White Cat-Gold and White Pool of Gold
Small Signature Cocker Spaniel-Classic Tunes Radio

The Cocker Spaniel and the Calico Cat should mostly because they're so hard to find+expensive.
If you like any of these or have any ideas of your own please post. If you think of better PSI also post. Thanks!
-Tarabella

Last edited by tarabella9; 07-13-2010 at 10:10 AM.. Reason: fixed it.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: IDEAS FOR SMALL SIGNATURE PETS!

I'm not a big fan of the small signatures but I do like these ideas, particularly the Chihuahua and its bursting piñata PSI . Nice ideas
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 07-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #3

websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!websy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: IDEAS FOR SMALL SIGNATURE PETS!

Good ideas! I would really like the small calico. One it'd be very cute, and two I wasn't smart and didn't buy the big one while it was everywhere ;o;
websy is offline Male
Old 07-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
Brightpaw of LC

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

If i got the chihuahua i'd name it Carly after m REAL chihuahua!
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

Me likey the ideas!
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #6

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

with Chitz*-tzu did you mean shih-tzu? LOL
anyway, LOVE THE IDEAS! I really want a shih tzu
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #7

Trebormailliw is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't it shih tzu? Not trying to be mean, just letting you know there was no need to censor.
I do like your ideas, especially the calico. If they could make it less fluffy that would also be great, I have a calico kitten, and she is not nearly that fluffy.
Trebormailliw is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 10:11 AM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

oh don't worry it's fine. I'm not the best speller. I really hope they make these pets!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #9

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

oh cool! I have a signature calico cat and she would love a lil sister
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Closed