Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Smile ideas for room themes !

I think they should have a camping theme,a walk in closet theme , and a night and day theme ! The camping one could have like grass for the floor and like a mountain star wallpaper and for the bed a little indoor hammock or tent. For the walk in closet theme they could have any colored carpet and for the walls they could have all these clothes that look like they are hanging up and for the bed a t-shirt or giant outfit ( not to sure about this idea for a room tell me what u think ) for the night day thats pretty obvious what kinds of things they would use.
If you have any other ideas for rooms or want to say anythig about my ideas go ahead !

I also think for a kitchen they should make something for an Italian kitchen.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 07:50 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: ideas for room themes !

I like the idea of a racing theme for the horses. they could have wallpaper that looked like a racetrack, floors that looked the winner's circle and beds that had flowers in the shape of a horseshoe.

---------- animegrl added 577 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I also think ganz should make a firehouse and police station theme. I would love to put my lil kinz dalmation in a firehouse room and I am sure german shephard owners would love a police themed room.

Last edited by animegrl; 03-02-2008 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 03-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #3

somebody please make a post ! ( besides animegrl ) I want to see what u guys think of a new room theme !!!!
Old 03-07-2008, 03:33 PM   #4

people come on !!!!!! ???
Old 03-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #5
fruitjuiceland is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are cool! How about a Volcano theme?
Old 03-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #6
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

i like all those ideas.A Hawaiian theme would be nice.or a library theme.
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 03-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
LapisChan

LapisChan is an unknown quantity at this point

i like those. i think a paris theme would be cool. cobble stone flooring(like the street) and the wallpaper would have shops and in the distance the eiffel tower. the bed's headboard would be the eiffel tower as well GREAT IDEAS!!
Closed