Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #81
Lala5544
Webkinz :)

lala5544 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ideas and picture ideas for ganz! ( post your paint pics and ideas here!)

View Post Originally Posted by m00c0w
here are some of my ideas!

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.
love elephant

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.
doberman

dolphin

Click the image to open in full size.
flamingo

fox

squirrel

rottweiler

peppermint puppy (for winter holidays)

hamster

gingerbread puppy for holidays
Old 06-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #82
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Some of my ideas for future Webkinz!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lil Devil
post your coments and ideas
[/quote]

I love your giraffe webkinz drawing!
Jake is offline Male
Old 06-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #83

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ideas and picture ideas for ganz! ( post your paint pics and ideas here!)

remember when i posted about my dream i had? ( about , couple of weeks and alot of posts ago) ive completed alot more of it take alook!
this includes, the arcade( where you play games like wackies zingoz) the arcade is also where the tournament arena is. you can go to the arcade/tournament arena to watch people compete, play games , and compete your self! you and you pets can get on boats and planes in cars and trains. your pets can also go by themselves. lets go to the beach shall we? such a hot day at the beach today, take a dip in the ocean and get some icecream! the next one is the houses for sertaint pets. example, the big bird house for flying types and climbing types. today, its so hot! lets go to icecream orbit! the food drink and icecream palace!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgARCADE.jpg (44.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpgc1.jpg (40.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgbeach.jpg (23.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpghouses.jpg (50.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpgI CRE OR.jpg (39.6 KB, 15 views)
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 06:14 PM   #84

may i add that your normal house is for everyone except fish.
Old 06-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #85
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Wow!These are all so cool!I'd love to see a pomeranian puppy.It'd be really cute.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #86
new webkinz

that neat all of them
Old 06-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #87

nobodies posted picture's in awhile........(cept' me) anyone care to post a picture
Old 06-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #88

i have an idea they should make a bee
Old 06-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #89
kittiekat96

kittiekat96 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by angelcutexox
my Next Pics!
One Is Art For Your House. And The Rest Is Webkinz.

Omg!!! The Wolf Pics Are Awesome!!! Great Job!!
kittiekat96 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 08:06 PM   #90

thanks, who put pookie wookie in the tags
Closed

Tags
future, kinz, paint, pics, tell people, webbies, webkinz