Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ideas and picture ideas for ganz! ( post your paint pics and ideas here!)

where ish my pic?

ok here we go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgaquaium room.jpg (18.9 KB, 36 views)
File Type: bmpcpu.bmp (448.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpgid.jpg (17.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpgisland.jpg (21.1 KB, 25 views)
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #42
new webkinz

Default Re: ideas and picture ideas for ganz! ( post your paint pics and ideas here!)

if you have paint

---------- new webkinz added 3 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i like room

Last edited by new webkinz; 05-18-2008 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-19-2008, 11:36 AM   #43

thanks! its for fish
Old 05-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #44

i had a drem last night! it was so cool!( it was about a update for webkinz) they actully had a world and heres what it was: ok you could give your pets intruction and things to do. like go to the mine at 10:00 pm on saturday, or stay at the house. They had an aquairum house to put right next to your normal house, and the aquatics could do underwater activities!! then there was a bird house next to your aquirum house, the birds went flying in the sky and you had your own person. also the dragon was updated with being able to fly so it could go in the bird house!then you could keep track of all your pets by clicking thier name on the my pets part of it, it said that my husky angelcute was sleeping, and my white mouse marshmallow was at the town icecream shop., and zeldeena my yorkie was earning money. there was also could teeny tiny kinz, which was to be the only thing smaller than a little kinz, and adult kinz which was the only thing bigger than a webkinz. the teeny tiny kinz could only do things around the house and your pets grew up but a webkinz could start out as 9 , had 2 b-days, became 11 and was still a webkinz! the mouse was the first teeny tiny kinz, and also you could view your pets age!
and i am so tired of typing! the webkinz could go to school, and your pets could never die. you'd have a person that you play, angel cute xox (me) would be a girl. and so on... . they had jungles and cotinates that dont exist your pets could get on planes, and boats, and scuba dive. y all of your pets worked together to keep the house. also you could become poor, and then you would loose your house, your webkinz would follow you around, your aquatics would have to move to the down town aquairium and your birds would walk with you ( along with your webs, adult kinz, lil kinz, and teeny tiny kinz) but since the teeny tiny kinz dont want to walk until they turn 7 ( they stay the same size) the webkinz, lil kinz, and adult kinz had to carry them. you could actully walk around the world and get on the planes , and walk into the shop, or the curio shop, and so on........... this is way to long, so ill type more on a new one
Old 05-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #45

P.S. in paint ive been working on things i saw in my dream, i will release them later
Old 05-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #46
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

here are some of my ideas!

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.
love elephant

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.
doberman

dolphin

Click the image to open in full size.
flamingo

fox

squirrel

rottweiler

peppermint puppy (for winter holidays)

hamster

gingerbread puppy for holidays
Old 05-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #47
new webkinz

your draw very good , i will show you my draw later .
Old 05-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #48
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Here's my armadillo. His PSI: Is a Texan Shell Jeep and his PSF is Shelled Bug Sundae
Attached Images
File Type: jpgArmadillo.JPG (2.8 KB, 80 views)
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 05-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #49
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Ok, here would be my Green Dragon. I edited the whimsy dragon, so ignor the little pink lines.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDragon G.jpg (41.8 KB, 18 views)
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 05-24-2008, 10:54 AM   #50
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Man! You are good Yoshi!
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
future, kinz, paint, pics, tell people, webbies, webkinz