Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: Ideas On New Webkinz For GANZ: Please Look and Tell me what you think!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - what we need is a Boxer Webkinz!!!

My little Boxer Jozey (in my avatar) wants to have an online friend; besides, Boxers have been in the Top Ten Dog Breeds in the U.S. for several years running including the last 2 years at number 6!!!

Evidently lots of people own these beautiful, loyal dogs so who wouldn't want a Webbie of one?

Great thread of suggestions for future Webbies!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 10:30 AM   #52

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ideas On New Webkinz For GANZ: Please Look and Tell me what you think!

Nice ideas! Does Ganz have a Webkinz Llama?

*Sierra*
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #53
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas On New Webkinz For GANZ: Please Look and Tell me what you think!

Okay, I just posted up everyone's new ideas! Take a look! Uh oh. Forgot to put up the Boxer idea....
Wait. Doesn't Ganz ALREADY have a Boxer?!
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #54
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

I have an idea for the Ice Cream Cat's PSI! It could be like a ice cream machine or ice cream bed! I also have some webkinz ideas for GANZ:
Webkinz Hyena: PSI: Laughing Loop-de-loop Rollercoaster: PSF: Crazy Cowboy Sundae
Webkinz Love Cloud (I am so crazy!) : PSI and PSF: I have no idea yet.
Webkinz Signature Siamese Cat: PSI: Cool Cat Chair: PSF: Milk Made Sundae
Webkinz Small Signature Beaver: PSI: Wood Lodge Bed: PSF: Chocolate Woodchip Cookies
Webkinz Endangered Signature Bald Eagle (not sure if it's endangered...) PSI: Bald Eagle TV: PSF: Bald Ice Cream (basically a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Lol)
I have some PSI and PSF ideas for the other pets too!
Love skunk PSI: Love perfume: PSF: Pretty Skunk Power Shake. I ran out of ideas, ok?
Cheeky lion PSI: Roaring Hot Lion Grill: PSF: Cheeky Chocolate Bar
Dragonfly PSI: Buggy Bright Nightlight: PSF: Flying High Piece Of Pie
Like my ideas?
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #55
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Make sure NO red ink......

Love Elephant and a Great Dane
Maine is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 05:44 PM   #56
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I really want more wolves!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 05:51 PM   #57

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I'd love to see a love dove!

Remember, no red font please.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #58
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

If you were telling me, I wasn't using red font. Well, not on my computer. If not, whoever was, no red font!

I will try to make PSI's and PSF's for some of the other webkinz.
~Love Snail: PSI: Love Garden: PSF: Slow Snail Spices
~ Coyote: PSI: Coyote Coat Rack: PSF:
~ Grey Fox: PSI: I don't have an idea: PSF: Fox Fun Filled Feta Cheese
~ Grizzly Bear: PSI: Great Bear Burner (It would be just a stove): PSF: Grizzly Great Grey Chocolate
~ Bob Cat: PSI: Bobcat Barber Chair: PSF: Bobcat Blueberries
That's all i will do right now.

Last edited by cheekydog123; 03-05-2010 at 10:13 PM..
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #59
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

Your ideas are VERY creative, there have been many people suggesting the White Tiger (including me). If you want this to become a Webkinz please support my Thread :

Suggesting A Webkinz
Original Forum: General Discussion / Chat
New Forum: Ideas For Ganz

Also on my thread I do have a Page 2.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 03:42 PM   #60
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Why can't someone use red font? I don't understand.
3gypsies is offline Female
Closed