Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
e Will Rock You
Webkinz :)

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas On New Webkinz For GANZ: Please Look and Tell me what you think!

OH OH OH!!! I LOVE all of those ideas!
WE should send a link of this thread to GANZ by email!
Can I add the ideas to the list of Webkinz Ideas?
3gypsies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Ideas On New Webkinz For GANZ: Please Look and Tell me what you think!

Snowflake Kitten
Love Dove
Bobcat
Yellow Google-Green Google maybe?
And even a regular Dove would be cool
Delilah is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 07:46 PM   #13
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

If GANZ were to make a Donkey, I would buy one and name it Jack. Or name it after my ex-boyfriend.Not sure yet. First we need to email the ideas to GANZ!

But if they were to use some of our ideas, they might just take them and claim them as their own. That way, they would not have to pay us... wouldn't have to settle prices and deal with all of that sort of stuff. That's what my mother said. But, if they do end up doing that, we would all know who had the ideas first.
I say we just let them have them, if they like them.

And, plus, if we were to say that all of the ideas are free, we might have a better chance of them taking the ideas!
Look at it like this:
If you were going to buy an apple,
would you get the one that is $5 or
one that is free and just like the other apple?

Last edited by 3gypsies; 01-12-2010 at 08:05 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I love these ideas!
Expecially the coyote one.

These are my ideas.

- Spider (maybe like this year for halloween kind of like your idea)
- Roadrunner (lol, it would be cute.)
- Scorpion (another cool idea =D)
- Starfish (cute?)
- Sting Ray or Electric Eel (Maybe...)
- Lobster (like the crab someone else posted)
- Impala (or something similar)
- T-Rex (well they have other dinos...)
- Dingo (I love dogs)
- Capybara (I think it would be adorable!)
- Hammerhead Shark (Deff.)
- Liger (maybe... might be cute.)
- Meerkat (Awww...)
- Octopus (A GREAT idea.)

That's all I can think of.
But I like those ideas.

And sorry if they were already posted.
It was sort of quick.
lol.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
e Will Rock You

I love your ideas!
I REALLY love your Meerkat idea...
I love the show about them, I think Flower is my fave.
I never knew what a Liger was... I just googled it though. I never knew it was a cross of Lion and Tiger! That's cool!
The Capybara is also a cool idea! Impalas are strange, but would make a great webkinz pet.
I'll add them all to the list tomorrow since my finger tips are giving out on me.

We need some ideas for PSI and PSF for the pets...
we should make up our minds about those before we start thinking up more webkinz ideas.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #16
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Any of these ideas:

Squid
Pumpkin Puppy
Sea Serpent
Webkinz W Puppy
Magic Canary

Can be put on the list! Also, how about these:

Hammerhead shark
Bumblebee
Butterfly
Spider
Hermit Crab
Starfish

Hope you likee!
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Here's some of MY Ideas:

-Arctic Fox
-Arctic Wolf
-Arctic Hare
-Elf Owl
-Burrowing Owl
-Sig. Husky
Old 01-12-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

OMG these are so very cool! You have a great imagination. I could definetly see all of these being webkinz. Great job! I would help contribute, but I cannot tihnk of any more that are not up there.
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #19
e Will Rock You

Ummm... Baby_G,
GANZ already has an Arctic Fox.But
I will put up all of these ideas up today!

Okay people,
Pet S. Food and Pet S. Items ideas are now needed...

If everyone could put up two or three ideas for a couple of pets on the list, it would help us out.
WE NEED IDEAS!!

Oh, and please remember to look at the list, I post new ideas from me and everyone else up there everyday( I lie not EVERYday but almost...) So check it out and let me know what you think!

Last edited by 3gypsies; 01-13-2010 at 04:19 PM..
Old 01-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

I like the idea for a Bobcat
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed