Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #21
ASK trio. :]
Gifted

SARAHxx0x has a spectacular aura aboutSARAHxx0x has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ideas for new Webkinz

i would like a zebra or a giraffe
SARAHxx0x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

gamemaestro is on a distinguished road

A regular White Mouse, that's what we need.
gamemaestro is offline Male
Old 06-22-2008, 05:04 PM   #23
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I love the idea of a Love Snake.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 08:34 PM   #24

I have a Tiger Snake named Hissy.

---------- gamemaestro added 207 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I'm drawing out all the I made up.

Last edited by gamemaestro; 06-22-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-22-2008, 09:56 PM   #25

Makenzi is on a distinguished road

No offense but...the Love Snake sounds cool and
all but I dont like the idea of a Ghoul...I mean the Snowman
is crossing my red line,but people or ppl
-like Webkinz just dont sound good...
Sorry if I hurt some feelings but...
Old 06-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #26

No feelings were hurt.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:28 PM   #27

I had ideas on new today.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #28
Lil Kinz
ptwebkinzgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

okay well i think that they should get some birds other then a duck, like a robin or a finch!!! omg i would really like a finch!!!!!!!! oh yea and they should laso get a dolphin, and they also need to get new wheels.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #29

Welcome to ptwebkinzgirl!

---------- gamemaestro added 4 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

I'll post some things tomorrow.

Last edited by gamemaestro; 06-30-2008 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 11:02 PM   #30
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think there should be a variety of wolves
There are many types and so many people are huge fans of them. Each wolf could have a different exclusive item. When combined they could form a huge set, like an outdoor den yard. The Alaskan wolf could have an eskimo cave, the American wolf a regular rock cave, etc.

A Lop Rabbit (my favorite form of rabbit). I'm a huge rabbit lover and just adopted one the other day as a house bunny. There are over twenty species of rabbits to explore and lops are my favorites.

A Bumblebee (I'm a big bee fan - the virtual item could be an outdoor or indoor beehive. Maybe as a fridge or something, would be neat) Could even be a special tree with a beehive sticking out, or something with honey. The ideas are endless!

A Crab (these are usually cute as stuffed animals - in real life, ugh) Exclusive could be a trunk that looks like sunken treasure or a treasure box

Dolphin - Who doesn't love dolphins?

Killer Whale (This would be adorable!) I think the right exclusive item would be a pond with a single squirting water hole, like the whales back. Shouldn't be hard to design and would look great. There could be soft white waves at the side, sort of like the ocean.

Shark - Seriously, they need to up the sea life! We need a great white and at least a hammerhead. The item could be a boat - we don't having moving boats - with a bite mark in the side.

Dalmation

Peacock (imagine how pretty this would be, although the design would be more complicated than most animals and may not be as cost effective...) I think the item should be something colorful and fluffy, like a chair, etc.

Duckbilled Platypus (Sp?) I think a good exclusive item would be a log chair. The log would be small and wooden with a hole in the middle for sitting down. even better, a log couch with 2 places. Would really fit into the rustic theme of things.

Gargoyle - Doesn't have to be exclusively for halloween. Could be a neat perch chair for him.

Giant Ant (these can be cute if done right, and would fit in with the bee) I think a cute thing for this would be a large sugar cube fridge or maybe something Queenish as in queen bee

Hamster - A fuzzy hamster would be cute. I think a virtual hamster wheel for exercise would rock!

White Dove (These hold significance for many) - Obviously they can't put anything religious, but I'd think something like a bird bath would work nicely.

Black Crow (could fit in with the halloween theme for this year) - Maybe a creepy gate for the halloween theme, that the bird could perch on

Spider (Could also fit in with a halloween theme) - I think a giant web bed!
Closed