Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Ideas for New Travel Agency Vacation Spots

1. Egyptian Desert Tour

Games: Pyramid Puzzler
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Excavation Tool, Gas Lamp
Don't Rob the Grave (search for map of tomb treasure) Win pieces to an archeological outfit.

2. African Picture Safari

Games: Jungle Jumble
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Safari Binoculars,
Don't Climb the Vines (search for map of jungle treasure) Win pieces to an safari outfit.

3. Mountain or Arctic Adventure
Games: Snowball Express
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Snow Goggles, Mittens, Hot Cocoa
Don't Fall off the Glacier (search for mountan/arctic treasure) Win pieces to an ski/arctic outfit.

4. Fly me to the Moon
Games: Moon Walk Mania
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Space Lamp
Don't Bounce into Space (search for lunar treasure) Win pieces to an astronaut outfit.

As I think of more or if anyone has ideas to add to these two theme, I'll add more.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 05-21-2009 at 09:29 AM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ideas for New Travel Agency Vacation Spots

I love it! Personally I think just the Tropical Island is getting a little boring. Rep for you! I love especially the Egyptian idea.
katykinz is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

KinzTwinz will become famous soon enough

Fun ideas!

My kids want their webkinz to get to go to the Eager Beaver Adventure Park after we're done helping build it. That would make a fun Vacation Spot.
Old 05-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #4

Daisy1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Ideas for New Travel Agency Vacation Spots

I would Love to take my all 29 of webkinz babies to another vaction spot, Tropical Island is Nice but it is getting a little boring, we need more interactive things to do with are pets. So Anything new is great. Daisy1969
Daisy1969 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

I would like to see the pets be able to go to space/moon for a vacation.
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
bbmnpa will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Daisy1969
I would Love to take my all 29 of webkinz babies to another vaction spot, Tropical Island is Nice but it is getting a little boring, we need more interactive things to do with are pets. So Anything new is great. Daisy1969
That is a great idea!!!! i would definitely pay to spend a day at the park.
bbmnpa is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by morebubbles
I would like to see the pets be able to go to space/moon for a vacation.
Het that is an awesome idea!! Reps to you. I will think of some fun games to go with it and add them t my first post. Thanks!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #8
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
1. Egyptian Desert Tour

Games: Pyramid Puzzler
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Excavation Tool, Gas Lamp
Don't Rob the Grave (search for map of tomb treasure) Win pieces to an archeological outfit.

2. African Picture Safari

Games: Jungle Jumble
Vacation Wheel Prizes/Souvenirs: Safari Binoculars,
Don't Climb the Vines (search for map of jungle treasure) Win pieces to an safari outfit.

As I think of more or if anyone has ideas to add to these two theme, I'll add more.
I really like your ideas, now to get Ganz to listen to you. I agree the vacation we have is really boring.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #9

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love your idea for the jungle!!! Great thought! The space adventure seems fun too! I love to party at the coral cove, but I agree with the others that it is getting a bit boring.

I know that we all like warm places to vacation but what about a colder place... like a ski resort in Austria maybe something like the Alps.

You could have a game where you climb up a mountain collecting things as you go or a down hill ski race
For prizes on the wheel maybe win some winter clothing like hats and mittens or some hot cocoa
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
eternalstarlight

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

i like the moon idea!
Closed