Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. More chat lines for trade rooms, I know some have already been posted but I would like:
a. I want Christmas items, Halloween items, Easter items, etc. Holiday is to vague. b. I would like to trade for an item you took away. c. no coupons please! d. no W shop items please! e. don't hit trade if I put sad faces on your items! (that drives me crazy)
2. When you click on the trade table and the list of webkinz in the room pops up there should be an Icon by their name showing whether or not they are trading already. That way you don't have to click on the name if they are already trading.
3. It would be awesome if they made specific trade rooms: one for trading rare items, one for exclusive items, one for food items, one for clothing, and then maybe a free for all one like they have now. That would save everyone a lot of time!
4. When you click on my pets it would be cool if there was a menu at the top that you could send that pet to a specific room without having to load each room. It takes a half hr. just to get all my pets into the same room!
5. Someday it would be nice to be able to place things on the walls wherever you want them to be. There have been so many times I buy something and put it on my wall and it's to high or to low or half off the screen. I end up selling it back because it doesn't look right.
6. How about being able to store your coupons, wallpaper and flooring instead of them always in your dock.
Ok, that's good for now What do you all think, good ideas or bad?
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.