Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Ideas for mail (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/ideas-mail-18251/)

rattygirl06-21-2007 04:19 PM

Ideas for mail

I think that in WW, you should get a mailbox where you can

•send letters to friends through KinzPost, only you get to write your own message
•keep postcards yu recieve on holidays and view them later
•keep letters from friends so you could view them later and
•personalize your own postcards with stickers of Webkinz and items in WW

Whaddya think?

Oh and just like in my other thread, if you post another idea that I like then I might put it on and I'll credit you!

Timblin6 thought that we could pay monthly for magazine subscriptions in WW and that we could get catalogues for all the new W shop items! Thanks Timblin6!

smothie06-21-2007 04:23 PM

Re: Ideas for mail

I think that's a great idea! Also they should make it so you can trade safly threw that, like a trading center or something, idk!

pandababy12306-21-2007 04:25 PM

thanks points to you!

Bubbley Cat06-22-2007 08:55 AM

Yes! I think that that would b very cool!

06-22-2007 09:26 AM

I love the idea, i too was like "We should have like mail boxes to store the holiday letters!"
The only thing with writing messages, would be having inappropriate msgs.....but hopefuly ppl would't do that!

PiNKbYvS06-22-2007 09:31 AM

thats a GREAT idea!! :) thanks

rattygirl06-22-2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valej (Post 281306)
I love the idea, i too was like "We should have like mail boxes to store the holiday letters!"
The only thing with writing messages, would be having inappropriate msgs.....but hopefuly ppl would't do that!

Well, they could have message filters, like in chat plus.... but, then again, people still find ways around it. Maybe there could be some people working there who check out the messages to make sure it's okay?

Alcnor06-23-2007 11:54 AM

I personally think that (no offense to everyone else on the site) those are the best ideas i have ever heard. The only thing I can add is that maybe there shoul be a censor, like the one in kinzchat PLUS, so that people wouldn't write inappropriate things like you said. Also, I think maybe Ganz could, like, mail out a not or tip or quote or wisdom thing every day, even if they were all the same, because getting mail always brightens my day. Does it brighten yours. So, if everyone cheered up when they got their daily mail, people would be happier, and give gifts and send notes and invite people over because they feel good. What do you think?

rattygirl06-23-2007 02:17 PM

I know, I get disappointed sometimes when I don't find I receive any mail (not trying to hint anything) so a letter or two from them once in a while would be nice, maybe even a gift once a week?

06-23-2007 02:39 PM

This would be really awesome! And I don't like how you can only send one package a day. I mean, I understand why, but it's not very convenient.