Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
kinzluv is on a distinguished road

All right.....

TONS of people have posted their ideas for , so I thought, "Why not post mine?"
So..... Here they are!

1. Computers Yes, many have this "idea", that is more of a wish for all Webkinz Users! So, I will add to this wish. Your little Webkinz can go get on the Computer and do one thing, and one thing only: E-mail. Hey, who said they can't E-mail? With a list of many, many, many words, your Webkinz can send a short comment to a friend, or a paragraph about how great WW is!

2. Lake Wouldn't it be outstanding if your Webkinz could all get in a boat and go fishing for their dinner?

3. Vacation We go on vacation, why can't our Webkinz? Think about it: it could cost about 500 KC, you could stay at a hotel, swim in the hotel pool with other guests at the hotel, and so much more! Or, you could stay at a hotel on the beach! But let's keep it realistic and say you could only go on vacation once a month.

4. Zingoz Theme My Webbies LOVE Zingoz, as well as I, and I know I would have at least 5 Zingoz Themed rooms! The blankets on the bed could have little Zingoz, and the wallpaper could have little screenshots of Wacky Zingoz, Zingoz Pie Throw, etc. all blended together into a totally cool wall! lol....

5. Tubby Tummies TV Show Tubby Tummies are like Telly Tubbies. One difference: Tubby Tummies isn't a TV show.

6. Grand Webkinz Party This will be another option in the Things To Do List, that only shows up for one month, the month that contains Webkinz Day. Every Webkinz User will get a Goody Bag if they stayed at the Party for at least 10 minutes. It will be at the Grand Webkinz Mansion (another idea) that will just be a house made by GANZ! It will be like Visiting a friend's house, but tons more fun. You will be able to actually eat the food in the fridges, coolers, etc.

More coming soon! Comment my ideas, please! Feel free to tell me your favorite and least favorite!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)
cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i love your ideas! those are the best ideas i have ever heard!
Old 11-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
kinzluv is on a distinguished road

Cool! I actually had other ideas, but now I can't remember them! I only remembered the Computer and Lake thing, and while typing those I thought of all the other stuff! I still don't even remember what idea I made the thread for! lol