Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #81
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: We need to Change some of the Hourly and Daily Activities! (Updated Dec 31)

View Post Originally Posted by curioshopper
by the way, what did you get ofr the potm extra. We got another gold coin.
We could not find one anywhere nere where I live...

Believe me I tried... Everywhere is selling Webkinz, not lil'Kinz. for my family to get any lil''kinz I have to go online and I do not like going online with a credit card.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #82
Pm me for it.
Gifted

Google Infinity is on a distinguished road

Default Re: We need to Change some of the Hourly and Daily Activities! (Updated Dec 31)

Yeah I HATE quickdraws they should put"click here to waste your time to get something you can just buy for less than 2000 KC".
Old 01-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #83
lolo7777777
Gift Guru

lolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond reputelolo7777777 has a reputation beyond repute

A few to add...
There shouldn't be a 10KC WShop item on the WOTM!

There shouldn't be gak on the wheel of WOW. This just contradicts the wheel's name. Wow, I just got GAK!

When you win 0 KC on Wishing Well 2, it shouldn't say, "Congratulations! You just won 0 KC!"

There should be at least a dozen sale items each day, out of the almost 1000 items in the W Shop, you figure they could run sales more often. I think this would encourage kids to actually save their KC and wait for a sale, that might actually happen! And I agree that they should be higher price items starting at a minimum of 20% off.

And for those quick draws, they should at least offer an exclusive or rare item since there is a 1 in 250,000 chance of winning.

They should also occasionally add a rare to balloon dartz, or at least give us something besides cowboy mini boots, daisy hair clips, bunny clowns and zingoz in a box. I mean, how many can a person have of those?!
Old 01-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #84
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

ROFL... I loved reading that... It was kind of like listening to Andy Rooney...
Old 01-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #85
Webkinz :)
PuddyTatGrandma is an unknown quantity at this point

:chi:I agree with everything you said 200%.
I also would like to suggest that the "Wheel of the Month", which is supposed to be SPECIAL have bigger and better prizes. This monthly treat should be available all day to give everyone a chance to play.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #86
rachgabs99
Gifted
gsl942 is on a distinguished road

I agree with everything you said, with the exception of the Gem Hunt (being able to go until you get a gem), and the Wheel of Yum (every other day). I don't think prizes (gems, chances on the wheel of yum) should be TOO easy to get, that takes the fun out of actually getting a gem or something good on the Wheel of Yum. I think we should get at least five chances to mine for gems, and extra chances as part of the hourly activities. I think the wheel of Yum should be at least twice a week (and multiple times a day in case you can't make it), making it feel like a "special" wheel. Children (and adults alike) would feel like having the chance to spin the wheel is a treat, but still be able to do it pretty often. Additionally, I think we should get the chance to do the Super Wheel more often, like once every other month or once every two months. This way, if you get something bad on the Super Wheel or are unavailable that day, you don't have to wait too long to get another chance.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #87
Gifted

candycream is on a distinguished road

Yeah I agree mostly!
candycream is offline Female
Old 01-02-2008, 04:04 PM   #88
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by candycream
Yeah I agree mostly!
Um, OK. What parts do you not agree with. This is your chance to voice your opinion. What you say could very well directly influence the outcome of what Ganz does in the future.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #89
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Default Re: Would you change the Hourly and Daily Activities... PLEASE! (Updated Jan 4)

I was just thinking about how much time I spend writing about all this stuff instead of actually playing... Man what an addiction to WI... LOL I am hoping to get more moms and dads opinions on these issues.

Please let me know what you think...
Old 01-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #90
Webkinz :)

lillycat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Would you change the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Jan 4)

I wholeheartedly agree. As another adult user, I feel that the hourly activities are completely lame.

Like you said, the quick draws are almost insulting. The prizes are silly and things we can buy for pretty cheap anytime we want them. Balloon darts never changes the prizes. The keys in the charm forest yield nothing special 99% of the time. Who cares about extra money for playing games? Usually it will give me an extra 3 or 4 bucks. Yeah. I always get the stupid 20 kc on the wheel. And I always get the bananas on the wheel of yum. I don't do the dailies 6 days out of 7.

I do like the big button of kc. Although I think there should be an amount you can't go below. It's really disappointing to get 20 bucks.

I like gem hunting, but I think we should be able to do something with extra gems we have in our box. Sell them, give them away, whatever.

Yes, I think this needs an overhaul!! SOON!! I'm getting VERY bored with it and so are my children.

---------- lillycat added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I wanted to add that in light of those who think complaining = greediness...

I am one of those parents who do not feel it necessary to buy my children everything they want. They have 2 or 3 webkinz each, one charm each, and I've bought them each one pack of trading cards and one lip gloss. That's it. All of the kc they get, they have to earn themselves. It's not like these kids and adults who have 25 webkinz on their accounts and huge amounts of kc in the first place.

My kids don't get the special items that come with multiple pet adoptions so it would be nice for them to get a chance to win them once in awhile.

Therefore, if we're going to chastize folks for being "greedy" lets make sure we think of all the angles. I think my children are far less greedy than many children out there. And I resent Ganz inspiring greed in my children by having all these things you can only get by spending more and more money on CHEAP things.

I love ww, but I feel I must voice my opinion. If it is to survive, they must change some things.

Last edited by lillycat; 01-04-2008 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed