Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 12:12 AM   #31
nanaxthr
Gifted
nanaxthr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Tired of the same old Daily Activities!?!

View Post Originally Posted by 1luckycharm
I don't like the Quickdraws either...I think they are a total waste of time!
I love the Webkinz site but I think Bingoz is another that is a total waste.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #32
please ask
Gifted

yvonneroberts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Aren't you tired of the same old Hourly Activities every day?!?!

I totally agree
Old 12-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #33
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

i agree... and im also tired of the sales...
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 02:07 AM   #34
kinztrader
Gifted

Bezorio will become famous soon enough

I agree - quickdraws are a complete waste of time. I never do bingoz anymore either. The 'sales' (for the hourly activity) are just filler too, as are the 'extra 20% kc for this game. ' Jellybean is awful unless they would give an indication of the direction you need to go in (higher/lower).

So the only good ones are the spins & the extra spins and the OK ones are the extra food and 35-50 kc.

The only dailies I do are the:
1. Spins
2. Wishing well
3. pet care award
4. Quizzy's question of the day/calendar
5. Gem hunt
6. Charm forest
7, Employment
Old 12-26-2007, 02:19 AM   #35
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
I have some things to say about recent hourly activities, and would like to discuss this with other WI/Webkinz users.

I just want to vent about daily activities. Don't get me wrong I love Webkinz but it seems like all they have anymore is half quickdraw and half anythingelse they can squeeze into the remaining time slots. There are only a few times a day I can check in with all the kids home for the holidays and it seems all of them are when we have joyless... uh, joyous Quickdraws...

I am sorry but in my opinion, Quick Draw is awful. I think it really should offer more than just I'm sorry you didn't win anything for the 30 times we played quickdraw today. I guess you are just a loser... The only nice thing is is that it reallisticly depicts that when you are playing lotteries you don't win very much and when you finally do get a winning ticket, the priize isn't really worth it 99% of the time... I don't even bother with the Quick Draw since it is always for stuff I don't really care for and the chances of winning are 4 in 1,000,000 or to be more exact in the numbers that comes to 1 in 250,000. If you don't win you get nothing. I don't even have fun because it is straight chance gambling with no consolation prize for you having wasted 2 minutes of your day trying to win some prize that you can but for 200KC or less any day of the week at the W-Shop.

Maybe if they offered Something for each matching number. Like 5KC for each number you have the same or maybe exponetially for 2 matching numbers you should get 5KC, 3 matching is 10KC, 4 is 25KC, 5 is 50KC, 6 is 100KC, and 7 is 250KC but it has to match exactly number and placement like

85473612 Winning number and you get
16413872 for your ticket number.
So you would win 10KC. Notice that every number is the same, but only 3 are in the right place so those 3 earned 10KC.

I have also decided that since the Jelly Bean Jar is sooo vague it is just as terrible. I don't even try it anymore unless I want the 10 KC.
I would love to get a trophy... Well wouldn't we all. It would be nice if the responses were more like Hotter and Colder. Maybe even something like
Oh no, that is way off. Please try again. More than 500 off of the answer
That was pretty Good. 500 or less away from the answer
Wow! you are close. 100 or less away
Almost there. 50 or less away
You are right there. 10 or less away
In my opinion there should be a KC prize that shares how close your final answer was.
501+ receives 10KC
500 or less receives 15KC
100 or less receives 25KC
50 or less receives 50KC
10 or less receives 100KC

Thanks for listening,
Russ

P.S.

If anyone has any ideas for other things we could do I would appreciate the sharing of information.
I agree with you on all counts.
Quick draws = waste of time (& REALLY disappointing when you only get one draw for some item you can't get anywhere else and in fact haven't even seen anywhere!)

Jellybean challenge= a novelty to try to win it but also really a waste of time

Bingo= complete waste of time unless you save up bingo coupons, impossible to win without bingo cpns saved up because someone(s) else will win almost every day because they saved up bingo cpns

WOW= not so wow anymore. I call it wheel of dud- items not that great to begin with and it seems that you win 20kc or things like goggles (or not pink fluffy slippers) way more often than last year when you would occasionally win something atleast worth 100kc or something in the wshop/selling it.

WOTM= a little better, but being the Wheel of the MONTH I think if you get the random cash prize it should be more cash! Winning that and getting a measly amount of kinzcash is a total bummer!

Bigbuttonofcash= atleast it's quick and you get kinzcash guaranteed but the amount sometimes very disappointing. I used to get a lot on those last year (when they also showed up more often!) but today I got 36. wow- so exciting.

seems to me they are filling up hourly spots with things on 20%/etc sale and quick draws way too often for my taste

I hadn't been on webkinz world for quite awhile but I remember in 2006 to the end of the year (and until we stopped getting on webkinz around easter or so 2007) it seems that the hourly activities were way better with tons of stuff to do all day and not so much "sale" items and ofcourse no quick draws -and the stuff on the WOW was always better with a better chance of getting them instead of getting 20kc or dud item (goggles/slippers) every single day on every single account.

I like the wishing well though-I seem to have much better luck on ww2 than on the original and it goes a whole lot faster too. Taunting me with that exclusive still though that I'll never win. lol

---------- rubygooby added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Bezorio
I agree - quickdraws are a complete waste of time. I never do bingoz anymore either. The 'sales' (for the hourly activity) are just filler too, as are the 'extra 20% kc for this game. ' Jellybean is awful unless they would give an indication of the direction you need to go in (higher/lower).

So the only good ones are the spins & the extra spins and the OK ones are the extra food and 35-50 kc.

The only dailies I do are the:
1. Spins
2. Wishing well
3. pet care award
4. Quizzy's question of the day/calendar
5. Gem hunt
6. Charm forest
7, Employment
Ditto
The only other hourly activities I like are the wshop cpns but I hate to say it but it really does seem like they give out 20% cpns way more often than they used to. I recall that a long time ago when I played it seemed like I would almost always get 50% or better- it was a big deal to be sure to be on to get the wshop cpn. Now it's 20-25% over and over and over. Unless you're planning on buying something really expensive in the wshop- those aren't saving you much. Not worth taking the time to go do that hourly activity.

And while we're on the subject- I wish that they would put some stuff on during the day time during holiday times like this. I know some schools might still be going on if they are year-round (do even year round schools not get off for the holidays though?) but would it really hurt them if they did the stuff twice a day? I mean like say that day they are doing the WOW spin- would it kill GANZ to put one on during the day and one in the evenings? So if you can't get on at night- you can catch it during the day- and vice versa. they sometimes do pet of the month activities where you can do it anytime during the day- not sure why it would hurt them to do something twice, once during the day and once in the evenings. Even when we don't have school we STILL have evening activiies like church awanas, girl scouts, boy scouts, basketball practices, cheerleading practices (not affiliated with school- talking little league or upwards organizations), etc. But they are still only doing EVENING hourly activities- nothing for us kids to do during the day when we're not in school now and too busy to do those activities in the evening.
(to me it seems like it would even be possible that if they only wanted to allow you ONE chance at something- they could list it twice a day and once you've done it once, it won't show up the arrow to allow you to do it again at the later hourly slot. Seems very possible. LIke say it's an extra WoW spin- seems they could offer it at for example 11am and 7pm and if you did it at 11am- it won't let you do it again at 7pm. That way they could list everything good twice, two times a day but you still only get to do it once. Something like that shouldn't be too hard, should it?)

Last edited by rubygooby; 12-26-2007 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-26-2007, 02:29 AM   #36
lmsund
Webkinz :)

Arwin is on a distinguished road

I cant imagine all the time a kid has to spend earning cash to get a few items! Wk incourages kids to take care of themselves thru ads, but they don't amke it interesting or easy to get cash with the dailies. Kids have no choice but to play games all day for cash!
Arwin is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #37
hy not?
Gift Guru

Kikichik is a name known to allKikichik is a name known to allKikichik is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Cheri
I think Bingo is a waste of time too.
I agree. I don't even bother.

And I also think that the quickdraws should be easier to win. Not ridiculously easy, but as far as I know only one WI user has EVER won. That's a bit too difficult, no?

Overall I like WW, but Ganz is a bit stingy with the kinzcash some times!???
Kikichik is offline Female
Old 12-26-2007, 08:15 AM   #38
snowboardlover101

I only like the jellybean challenge and dunk the zingoz on daily activities and nothing else.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:21 AM   #39
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by riblet
This just goes right along with what I've said for quite awhile, Ganz is the number one stingiest, greediest company any of us has ever encountered! Seriously folks, with the millions we've all handed to Ganz, how hard would it have been to have given an exquisite tree to everyone, or added alot more christmas items or actually make the games played possible to win! Not hard at all! It's Ganz choice. And all of us as consumers have made it easy for them by continuing to buy their products irregardless. I mean seriously, we've proven that no matter how many glitches, no matter how impossible the games, no matter how stingy they are with the prizes, no matter how monotonous they keep the games, we are all STILL going to make them an UNBELIEVABLE amount of money this Christmas! They have the means to make WW ALOT more exciting on a regular basis, they have the money, therefore they can obtain the knowledge to do it, but if we show we are content with what they've given us by continuing to buy a gazillion dollars of their product on a regular basis, then why should they? The answer lies with us, the consumer, to slow way down on our webkinz buying to show the company it's time for them to step up their game. They have the means to make this a long-standing hobby for future generations, or to make it a flash in the pan like beanie babies, depending on how they continue to treat their customers.
I agree that nothing is going to change because people (including my family!) are buying tons of stuff. This is exactly why they haven't fixed the same glitches that have been going on FOR-EVER. It's the reason they did not prepare for this holiday/Christmas day overload when it happens every year and they know (they KNOW) it's going to happen. Just don't care because we're buying and buying- so why should they care? There is a thread here showing post after post after post for SIX MONTHS all basically the same exact glitch causing them to lose items from their account- six months.. ganz doesn't care and isn't fixing it.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:24 AM   #40
Sooo Happeeee
Gift Guru

Beanebev has a spectacular aura about

I like that they've added some new stuff but I would like them to move the times around a bit. The Wheel of Yum is always at 4:00 on Thursday, why not 5:00 next week?!

My biggest complaint is the Wheel of Wow. Every slot should have equal chance of winning and it doesn't. The wheel is a carnival type cheat. In the thousand times I"ve played I've won the big prize once and the second prize a few times. The WOTM seems much more fair.
Closed