Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #251
Webkinz :)
alikat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can we please change thehourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 05)

I totally agree, but you didn't rant about the jobs. So many of them are just about dragging things with the mouse, with no thinking required. They get harder on higher levels because you have less time to drag more items. Slow computer/modem? Sorry!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #252
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can we please change thehourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 05)

LOL I can only do so much ranting before they Delete my threads... I will let you do it if you like though.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #253
tweeterbug98
Webkinz :)

tweeterbug98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can we please change the hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 26)

The hourly activities I hate most are the Quick Draw and Extra Bingo Ball...who actually wins those things???

Old 03-08-2008, 02:56 AM   #254
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can we please change the hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 26)

LOL The extra bingoball is just there to help you save a ticket in your ticket stash while you are playing the final showdown against Wacky Bingoz...
Old 03-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #255
Punks7
Banned
punks7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing your opions! It's nice to see there are others that get as frustrated as I do, too.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:58 AM   #256
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

I totally agree! I hope Ganz reads this thread and maybe makes a few little changes. There are really some great ideas in your post that would make WW just a little better. I really enjoy playing games and doing activities but it would be nice if there were a few more "rewards", especially when you have young children playing. I get a little frustrated trying to win trophies (for example)... I can't imagine how frustrated a young child might feel. My young one doesn't play as often as he used to and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #257
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

i agree, wow great ideas!
brownpig is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 01:53 AM   #258
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by brownpig
i agree, wow great ideas!
Hint, Hint, Howard... LOL
Old 03-19-2008, 02:11 AM   #259
5boyz
Gift Guru

daboyz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
So...what DO you do with 40+ bingoz coupons? They aren't even good for wallpaper. I have collected so many of them and I NEVER play it anymore. My Granddaughter refuses to do the Quickdraw and she says that BINGOZ is for old Grandma's (which I am apparently NOT, LOL). She used to go there just to hear Wacky giggle when you pressed his tummy, now she doesn't anymore. If WW keeps up, they are going to totally alienate their PRIMARY target group. She has friends at school and none of them plays Quickdraw, daily Kinzcare, Bingoz, or the games with YADAYADA% MORE kinzcash. Hey, I am more interested in the Charm hunt than she is!
I have started sending my bingo coupons to a boy that is fighting cancer and other health issues. He enjoys playing bingo online and on webkinz, since he is not able to get out like other kids. I know he will appreciate it more than I would. I quit playing bingo months ago!
daboyz is offline Male
Old 03-19-2008, 07:39 AM   #260
Deanna475

View Post Originally Posted by daboyz
I have started sending my bingo coupons to a boy that is fighting cancer and other health issues. He enjoys playing bingo online and on webkinz, since he is not able to get out like other kids. I know he will appreciate it more than I would. I quit playing bingo months ago!
I do the same. I learned about Philip through LegalCat's GE links and I gladly send him all of mine and my nieces' Bingoz Coupons. If anyone should win the $1000 pot, I'd like it to be Philip.

Until and unless Ganz does something about the coupons, why don't those of you who read this and don't know what to do with those coupons send them to Philip. Learn more him at LegalCat's GE ~ http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/legalcats-super-store-t115660.html
Closed