Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #221
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 05)

I agree about the quick draws. You can usually just buy the item at the w shop and only one person can win so the chances are like one in 10000000000. You should at least get something for participating, like 10 or 20 kinzcash. And I've never gotten 500 kinzcash on the wheel of wow. I think hamlet has a thread about the wheel of wow. On the wheel of yum, I got the 250 kinzcash once, but I usually get the dummy or the t shirt. And they really should burn the bingoz coupons! The people with multiple accounts have an advantage because they mail the coupons to one account. I don't really think balloon dartz is that bad, but the prizes are just about useless! I agree with you on a lot of the things you mentioned.
Zkat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #222
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I am posting part what I think and part what others think. I jsut want Ganz to see how we feel about the issues...
Old 02-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #223
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 01)

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Worse is how quickly they are pushing more items out and not fixing the many problems they already have...
They are certainly marketing geniuses! Check out my pets, below, for proof of that.

I don't like the scratch-offs either. And how could anyone ever win the Jellybean challenge? I had no idea there could be that many in the jar.

One positive thing, I did get a Bingo last week on the 3 ball Bingo without using any coupons. (I don't know what the coupons are.) The bad news is that 3 ball Bingo has not reset. Now when I try to play I get a message that I already won today & a new game will start tomorrow!

I also get a message that I have already done the survey this week. I did that a couple of weeks ago!

I rarely have visits go well. I experience glitches in the chat, invisible guests, or premature boot outs. The other day I had 2 visitors, one from my own real life house. Everyone got booted out on my computer & somehow one of my guests then showed up on the other computer in my DDs house, on top of the wall in her room! When we watch both computer screens at the same time, there are sometimes different things happening on each.

I get that "please wait", but the games continue to run & I then lose!

On the phone, "zone last seen in", has only worked for 1 second, twice.

Some of the things the judges say, in the Chef Challenge & Supermodelz, contain incorrect grammar, &/or don't make a lot of sense. Since there are (some!) kids playing, I think the grammar should always be correct.

But there are a lot of things I really enjoy. I like the variety of the games & decorating my rooms. And last night I won my first trophy!

I hope Ganz is checking in & will fix these issues.

Grizz

:rac::rdr::gor:
Old 02-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #224
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't want to go through all the posts, so I was thinking they could like put up a Gem Hunt special, for example something like "Get the Lava Lump, and get an extra 50 KC!". Just an idea.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #225
brother92
Gifted

grizz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried to do the Jellybean Challenge. It is this hour's activity but when I go there a pop up says, "there is no Jellybean Challenge event at this time". I tried it several times & got the same pop up.

When I think about it, I think I have seen this message before. And I was feeling so lucky- not.

Grizz
Old 02-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #226
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, welcome to the club Grizz.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:40 AM   #227
Sweetiehart
robncynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, that was quite a rant! Well thought out and full of information and ideas. Of course, it is likely none of them will ever be used - even if they are good ideas. I think some of the things like quick draw and jellybean challenge are silly. And I never realized how people win the bingoz, I never thought about saving up coupons. I do think that some/most of the games on Webkinz are out of the range of the abilities that the children in the actual targeted demographic are capable of. My daughter is in Kinder, and she can't play most of the games. Which is why I help her and now have become a webkinz addict.

Anyway, good luck with your thread. Complaints like yours at least have well thought out ideas behind them instead of just whining.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:56 AM   #228
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by robncynnie
My daughter is in Kinder, and she can't play most of the games. Which is why I help her and now have become a webkinz addict.
Maybe the purposely make the games hard to bring adults in too.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #229
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

RamsesII I agree 100% with everything you said!

It's like I wrote that post myself it's so accurate to how I feel! lol

I must say, it's nice to not feel alone.

I am so frustrated about all those things you mentioned, especially the Bingoz one... that really bothers me that all my cards are reset every day people are saving up coupons and paying real money to buy coupons from people... that's not fair and to anyone who does that, that is reading this. Please think about all the kids who just got their first webkinz and opened up their account. They will become so discouraged in about a week when they never get to see their card come even close to winning and not understand why, that they will stop playing because the joy is taken out of it.

Most things in webkinz world in my opinion are way too hard... all the games all the jobs... etc and to make it worse all the prices to buy anything/everything are SO high. You have to spend all day playing the same games over and over and in the end you hardly make enough to feed your pet! It's a shame... that's usually how I end up feeling about webkinz world. It could have been such a good thing but Ganz didn't take it in a very good direction in my opinion. I don't know who their target consumer is, but it should not be considered for children. It more so seems to be set up for teens.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #230
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Just so everyone knows I am trying to REREAD the whole thread. There are so many views and I don't want to miss anything.
Closed