Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #211
efew2
Gift Guru

lwhatley is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 01)

What annoys me is when the game of the day is something like Wacky Zingoz. You get an extra 10% of a total of 5 kc?!?!?! What's up with that? At least make the game of the day a game that you can win good money playing!!!!

Another thing that bugs me is the fall fest and winter fest leaves and snowflakes. My daughter is 6 and didn't catch any during fall fest and has 0 so far for winter fest. If I hadn't been online during the weekend that the snow blew like crazy, then she would end up with zilch!
lwhatley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #212
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

I have decided that it's okay but they should not make new webkinz till they fix the da issues
Old 02-04-2008, 05:49 PM   #213
beebuzz6, add me!
Webkinz :)
roly poly is on a distinguished road

All of this adding-new-Webkinz-and-not-fixing-easy-problems-that-we-are-completely-sick-of must be stopped! I really agree with everyone who says that Ganz needs to slow down, take a breather, and make some simple changes. Really, what does it hurt them to give us a little more? With so many people rich on Webkinz, they need to up the prizes. Maybe they didn't at first...But it's like inflation!

I hate the Quick Draws. 'Nuff said. And I'm mad at Bingoz, too...The one time I won a game was three ball, and it was when Webkinz was having glitches and they didn't reset the game. (For 5 days after I won it said had already played for the day.) Maybe they could split up users into zones and there would be less winners for Bingoz? The winners from other zones wouldn't affect members of certain zones.

But that's just an idea! I really hope Ganz reconsiders all of the cheap prizes they give out. They have good foundations, like with the Wheels and such, but if they just changed the prizes...Sigh...
Old 02-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #214
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

You are wrong in my opinion about the bingo game. It should be played against yourself. Now that is something to look forward to.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #215
Deanna475

We keep talking about the dailies and overall games and activities, but let's not forget how lame the POTM events are ~ with the exception of the WOTM, everything is just a repeat of what everyone else does the hour before or after. As for the WOTM, as a POTM owner, I do not want a super secret surprise recipe. What is it with this obsession some Ganz employees have with food items !! They really gotta spruce up the prizes and change things around. I've only been at this since early November and I am SO bored, as are my 5 and 10 year old nieces.

Speaking of bored, I must congratulate Ganz on the incredible realism they have injected into Webkinz World where employment is concerned. Just like in the real world, I am sick and tired of my job because it is monotonous, boring and no longer gives me any satisfaction for the good work I am doing. Ms. Von Meow's encouragement about being lucky to have such a hard worker like me no longer gives me the warm feeling it did after the first 200 times I heard it. More often than not, I just end up calling in sick and Ms. Von Meow suggests I visit Dr. Quack.

---------- Deanna475 added 5 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I forgot to mention that yesterday I bought a TY Beanie Baby 2.0. Apparently, this is supposed to be the newest online stuffed animal "fad". After I register this cute little pink bear with a purple Easter egg on his chest (which, btw, only cost me $6.95 ~ half the price of a Lil'Kinz), I'll let you know what I think by means of comparison.

Last edited by Deanna475; 02-04-2008 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2008, 09:25 PM   #216
PM me if you wanna k
Gifted

fsksoccer_17 is an unknown quantity at this point

i so agree! what can they lose when they give someone 500 kc on the wheel of wow? N-O-T-H-I-N-G! tHATS Thats right, nothing. I have gotten on almost every single day since July something, and have only gotten 2 500 kc! I do all the Jelly Bean Jars, and half of them were empty! I wonder, how do people win Wacky Zingoz Bingo? How? Would someone care to explain? I gave up! All my friends have webkinz and have never won Wacky Bingoz, ever! I think its about time someone has said something about the odds of winning.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #217
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by fsksoccer_17
i so agree! what can they lose when they give someone 500 kc on the wheel of wow? N-O-T-H-I-N-G! tHATS Thats right, nothing. I have gotten on almost every single day since July something, and have only gotten 2 500 kc! I do all the Jelly Bean Jars, and half of them were empty! I wonder, how do people win Wacky Zingoz Bingo? How? Would someone care to explain? I gave up! All my friends have webkinz and have never won Wacky Bingoz, ever! I think its about time someone has said something about the odds of winning.
Usually the winners of wacky bingoz save up free ball coupons and just basically use them all up.

I'm sorry things have gone so downward. Back in 05 things weren't like this. Webkinz was more fun even with less features. I always never got why people sometimes don't like change, but now I am starting to understand...
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #218
hoppalongcassidy
Webkinz :)
spedcat1 is on a distinguished road

all of this is so true!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #219
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

[/qoute] Maybe they could split up users into zones and there would be less winners for Bingoz? The winners from other zones wouldn't affect members of certain zones. [/quote]
Intersting idea about the time zones. I wish they would divide them into all the world time zones. Some of the hourly activites are impossible for me to do on the week days because I don't get home in time.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 02-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #220
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by spedcat1
all of this is so true!
And Thus why I put it down...

---------- RamsesII added 861 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Ever wish they would just fix a few things...

Last edited by RamsesII; 02-05-2008 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed