Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #201
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Guess what there have been some changes.

RamsesII I'm glad things have worked out for you. Since thing have changed webkinz world will be better now
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #202
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Guess what there have been some changes.

duickdraw is awful, jellbean jar has had beans in it once, even after logging off and restarting computer, (cause you know that the flashplayer is always freezing up webkinz world.) still no beans, put in 1zero or 5zeros it always says your way off. dumb ! the wheels of ??? click on a charm and don't get it cause you get logged off ! Shall I go on. I have contacted ganz and get the same email on about every 3 days. and since befor halloween the stuck items in my house are still stuck and I name my rooms whatever will work ! All the $ we still continue to spend ?? Ok I do hope it Improves soon . Good luck to all
nettne is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:48 PM   #203
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry... I said better, Though I still feel much of it is still UNACCEPTABLE.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #204
Gifted

Luvamoose is on a distinguished road

I too have noticed improvements lately and appreciate them, yet my 7 yo DD just sighs and logs off when the activity is a Quick Draw-- "I don't get it mom??", Extra Wacky Bingoz Balls-- how does that work? It always just tells me who already won?? I can also commiserate with 6 days in a row of Slag while Gem Mining. DD had a near fit.

Trust me, I fully agree that Webkins is neat for showing how to budget, the need to care for your pets (Well, we have a farm, so perhaps my girls don't need the care for them or they get sick/hungry bit, but it is still good), and primarily the fact that #1-- You can't always get what you want. We can't, we know it as adults and yet I want that foolish Goober's Lab trophy so badly! Our kids have learned that they can't always find the ebkinz they want, you can't always get the prize, the rare, get online for the hourly activity... But gee Ganz, make it a little more fun as RamsesII suggested. Thanks for throwing in a bit of good stuff finally. I think the monotany gets to everyone, but I especially see it with the kids.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #205
hasmogirl
Gifted

hasmogirl is on a distinguished road

omg i couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:21 PM   #206
Cherisk8
Gift Guru

Cheri will become famous soon enough

I don't bother with Bingoz anymore and if I get coupons for free balls I gift them.

I'm also sick of getting bananas on the wheel of yum. I think the wheel of yum should have cool looking foods that you can't buy in the W-shop.

The charm forest should definitely start over after getting all the charms like the gem hunt. NO fair to spend all that money and its over!

Great thread!!
Old 01-22-2008, 12:13 AM   #207
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

A sad add-on to this. I think my opinion as an adult should matter some, but the children's really should. The ones that are old enough to come on here and post seem to still enjoy some of it...and between WW and WI, it keeps them off the streets and out of trouble.

B-B-But.......My four year old is so bored of it. They have tiny attention spans. He used to get great joy out of clicking for the WOW and Wishing well. After several months, it seems like he's just sick of the same-old hum-drum losing activities. He goes on other sites like nick jr, lego, shockwave and plays things that are actually age-appropriate. The games don't come easy there, but he gets satisfaction from trying more every day, getting better, and eventually beating it.

As an adult, I actually enjoy the games. My son does not. Most games are even too hard for my 9 y/o niece, who has become bored of WW and is now onto other things.

My adult sister and adult aunt.....bored

We knew this day would come, people are going to start dropping off, something else new and fresh is going to come out and Ganz glory will be over. This is so preventable.

I admire how they are constantly coming out with new things for us to buy with real $$$, and their products are ever-changing. Their site, well, is not.

Your thoughts are great and your presentation appropriate. Thanks for the laugh and for caring enough to spend your time bothering
Old 01-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #208
zirp
Webkinz :)

zirp is on a distinguished road

Quickdraws are like the lottery now! They must be stopped!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #209
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 01)

So sad to see that things are going bad so quickly. Worse is how quickly they are pushing more items out and not fixing the many problems they already have... Kind of like pushing a sinking boat out further into the ocean instead of to the shallows where it can be repaired...
Old 02-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #210
Lil Kinz
beckybhappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? (Updated Feb 01)

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
So sad to see that things are going bad so quickly. Worse is how quickly they are pushing more items out and not fixing the many problems they already have... Kind of like pushing a sinking boat out further into the ocean instead of to the shallows where it can be repaired...
AMEN!
Closed