Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #191
Doctorwho99
Gift Guru

Doctorwho99 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

What really, really bothers me is the lack of directions on alot of these hourly events. With the Jelly Bean Guess, they tell you nothing other than to guess. It would be nice if we knew from Ganz, not what we think the different responses mean. Now with Dunk the Zingoz, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU WIN A TROPHY. I know you throw the ball and try to have the Zingoz hit the water but thats it. They tell us nothing about how you win a trophy. It is so frustrating. As for the Quick Draw, I do like your ideas, but if they are going to make winning so remote they should give a really good prize, not something that can be bought in the W shop. That is just plain stupid. Every now and then they have a really great prize, but no body is playing anymore so I doubt many people are winning. Instead of 6 numbers they should drop it to 4 and actually give us a chance at winning. Winning an exclusive from the Wishing Well is a lot easier than winning Quick Draw.

Oh and just so ya'll know the Jelly Bean Jar is not a Trophy. If you try to put it in a room your pet eats it. Now how stupid is that. If you actually win a Jar it should be an item you can put on a counter.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #192
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover
Ok everyone i have been thinking about what people have been saying on this thread. It seems like the adults are complaining about this stuff. Today i saw a kid who just got a brand new webkinz. He seemed so happy with it. He probably doesn't know about WI. I mean most kids know about this feeling and adults i am not sure, but remember how excited you were when you bought your first webkinz? That feeling when you first started? Webkinz is fun!
I had this thought webkinz isn't easy that makes it like real life. Do you just win something so easily? You have to save and earn items like in real life. The first webkinz christmas i saved some kinzcash to buy an outdoor Christmas tree. I had to work for it, and i got it. They can't just give stuff away you need to work for it. You may face disapointment. That is life.
i am sorry if i offended anyone, but that is just my opinion.
I feel like I may have been a little harsh so I'm sorry. Some of this today's activities stuff is bad and I wish the old today's activities versions were back. But I really like webkinz and I want to keep playing it.
Something I feel like saying when people complain to each other constantly is "You're complaining to the wrong person!" These are good idea's and Ganz should look at them. Ganz probably won't be checking WI to see what people are thinking, but who knows. If you think you have a lack of support you're wrong. You have these people posting here and on other threads. You should take this to Ganz.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:18 PM   #193
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover
I feel like I may have been a little harsh so I'm sorry. Some of this today's activities stuff is bad and I wish the old today's activities versions were back. But I really like webkinz and I want to keep playing it.
Something I feel like saying when people complain to each other constantly is "You're complaining to the wrong person!" These are good idea's and Ganz should look at them. Ganz probably won't be checking WI to see what people are thinking, but who knows. If you think you have a lack of support you're wrong. You have these people posting here and on other threads. You should take this to Ganz.
You are completely entitled to your opinion, but sadly I actually started this thread when the girls slumber party at our house included the girls sharing how awesome each of their houses was. Then they started complaining about certain things. Being that they were all between 6-12 (Target audience for this site) I thought it should be noted publicly that people feel this way. I have noticed that since this thread was posted (And many others as well) things have changed...
Old 01-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #194
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I think they are getting a bit better. There has been a lot of clicks for free stuff..boots, raincoat, pumpkin patch, scarecrow, and more cash..
Old 01-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #195
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you! I totally agree! The sad part is (besides Charm Forest) these stuff dont need real money, yet Ganz is fully content changing/adding their products so we can buy more. I would switch, but each virtual pet is notorious for it's flaws:

Webkinz-Disrespect for consumers and retailers, technical issues.

Shining Stars- Lack of design, depth and detail.

Kookeys-Badly Drawn

Barbie's and Bratz-A girl aimed consumer target.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #196
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

I have noticed things have gotten better Anyway, I am just happy webkinz has all this to offer. Back in 05 I don't even remember if there was a today's activity page.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #197
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
I think they are getting a bit better. There has been a lot of clicks for free stuff..boots, raincoat, pumpkin patch, scarecrow, and more cash..
That's for the Scavenger Hunt for Clues.

Which brings me to a new discussion. Ganz didn't think this hunt through! > You have to be the first person right to win! Yet Ganz seems to have forgotten that there are many people with Asian Time Zone Accounts, which means people like me, who have an Eastern Standard Time Account have absolutely no chance!

The only justice served to us paying customers who have been too nice for too long is Winterfest.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #198
^Look Up^
Gifted

heart4horses will become famous soon enough

You do prove a huge point. I do like the super wheel, wheel of yum, and the wheel of the month though.
heart4horses is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #199
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

OMG, I totally agree with all of the above mentioned. I absolutely detest the scratch offs and the bingoz. Complete waste of time imo. My 2yo likes to click the mouse is the only reason we ever do them.

I do like the wheels though. We won the ice bed and chair last week and have been pretty fortunate so far. We haven't played the WOM yet so no opinion on that one.

I would like to see a up and down and diagonal option on the wishing well though the side to side is kinda ******.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #200
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoy reading all the feed back. I do need to update the information on the front page though...
Closed