Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #11
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Tired of the same old Daily Activities!?!

It is sad how many people feel this way. Most are just kind enough not to say so...
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
Gifted
samanthacat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Aren't you tired of the same old Hourly Activities every day?!?!

I agree with you about the Quick Draws. I also feel the same way about Bingoz. Maybe if they put a limit on how many coupons can be used per game, everyone might have an even chance. But I don't even bother anymore, because I know most of the time the winner is someone who used 50+ coupons.

I really think there should be a 5 coupon limit per game.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #13
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

Yes! I agree. many of the daily activities are just quick draws and game bonuses. they are getting real stingy with money. where there are "Click here for ...." they have gon down a lot.

first it was 100 KC then 50 then 40 and 35?! it dosent cost ganz anything!
Old 12-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #14
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

RamsesII, I agree with u 1000 %. The Quick Draw and the Jelly Bean count are useless. You ideas would probably make me want to play them. i also think they should put the WOTM on for the full day. Not everybody can get on the hour that they put it on for.

Last edited by Trouble; 12-25-2007 at 10:38 PM..
Trouble is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 PM   #15
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=RamsesII;3464181]I have some things to say about recent hourly activities, and would like to discuss this with other WI/Webkinz users.

I just want to vent about daily activities. Don't get me wrong I love Webkinz but it seems like all they have anymore is half quickdraw and half anythingelse they can squeeze into the remaining time slots. There are only a few times a day I can check in with all the kids home for the holidays and it seems all of them are when we have joyless... uh, joyous Quickdraws...

I am sorry but in my opinion, Quick Draw is awful. I think it really should offer more than just I'm sorry you didn't win anything for the 30 times we played quickdraw today. I guess you are just a loser... The only nice thing is is that it reallisticly depicts that when you are playing lotteries you don't win very much and when you finally do get a winning ticket, the priize isn't really worth it 99% of the time... I don't even bother with the Quick Draw since it is always for stuff I don't really care for and the chances of winning are 4 in 1,000,000 or to be more exact in the numbers that comes to 1 in 250,000. If you don't win you get nothing. I don't even have fun because it is straight chance gambling with no consolation prize for you having wasted 2 minutes of your day trying to win some prize that you can but for 200KC or less any day of the week at the W-Shop.

Maybe if they offered Something for each matching number. Like 5KC for each number you have the same or maybe exponetially for 2 matching numbers you should get 5KC, 3 matching is 10KC, 4 is 25KC, 5 is 50KC, 6 is 100KC, and 7 is 250KC but it has to match exactly number and placement like

85473612 Winning number and you get
16413872 for your ticket number.
So you would win 10KC. Notice that every number is the same, but only 3 are in the right place so those 3 earned 10KC.

I have also decided that since the Jelly Bean Jar is sooo vague it is just as terrible. I don't even try it anymore unless I want the 10 KC.
I would love to get a trophy... Well wouldn't we all. It would be nice if the responses were more like Hotter and Colder. Maybe even something like
Oh no, that is way off. Please try again. More than 500 off of the answer
That was pretty Good. 500 or less away from the answer
Wow! you are close. 100 or less away
Almost there. 50 or less away
You are right there. 10 or less away
In my opinion there should be a KC prize that shares how close your final answer was.
501+ receives 10KC
500 or less receives 15KC
100 or less receives 25KC
50 or less receives 50KC
10 or less receives 100KC

Thanks for listening,
Russ

Your ideas for Quick Draw and Jelly Bean Challenge are really, really good! You should send them to GANZ!!!!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
Gifted

Pipsqueak7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Ithe chances of winning are 4 in 1,000,000 or to be more exact in the numbers that comes to 1 in 250,000.
Actually your chances are still 1 in 1,000,000 for each Quickdraw, since you could potentially get the same numbers each time. And the prizes just aren't all that great.

I agree that Quickdraw is a waste of time - I don't even bother with that or Bingoz anymore. I'm saving my Bingoz coupons until I have enough so I have a chance to win someday.

I LOVE your ideas for improving Quickdraw, I hope Ganz is watching this site (you know they do!) and taking notes.

:gr:
Old 12-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #17
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

your quickdraw idea is really good! you should definitely suggest that to ganz! i totally agree with what you said!
Old 12-25-2007, 10:56 PM   #18
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

I LOVE your ideas! Rep points!!
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #19
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Your ideas for Quick Draw and Jelly Bean Challenge are really, really good! You should send them to GANZ!!!!!

LOL, Thank-you so much. Believe it or not I have been told I should work for Ganz as well. (DREAM JOB!!!) I have many, MANY other ideas and most are posted in the ideas for Ganz Section.http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-f169.html
But some can only be found in other threads Hidden behind hundreds of replies and other ideas...

As I have said before this post, sadly without a huge amount of requests for the same thing, there will be little to no change. So I offer what I can where I can.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:05 PM   #20
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Yes I don't do them much anymore mainly because I can get more kc just playing a game a couple of times then spinning the wheel of wow and the wishing well is hardly worth the effort most of the time. I have tired of the charm forest as it never changes either so I don't do that and jobs...well I don't always do my jobs. I do enjoy my games though and I make quite a bit of kc doing those.
Tula is offline Female
Closed