Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #181
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

Because of my short attention span (haha, really) Ganz is really losing me on this one. I need variety before it a becomes monotonous.
The Bingoz: Should have never, never existed. When you get free coupons, you can't sell them. So literally- they aren't worth a penny. It should be renamed: The Wacky Be-gonz Coupon!
robin leigh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #182
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

View Post Originally Posted by Deanna475
Nope, won't happen any time soon. If Ganz did shut down WW, multi-millions of dollars of profit would go in the toilet because ALL MERCHANDISE that comes with a Webkinz World code would be worthless to us, the consumers. Ganz would probably not even break even on their manufacturing costs for the items we so hungrily devour.

I mean, c'mon, I didn't buy two boxes of Series 1 trading cards because I was trying to get a whole set of actual trading cards, and I've bought enough lip gloss such that my lips will never be chapped again. And if I really want to, I can go around smelling like a mango, strawberry, banana or apple for the rest of my life with the amount of body spritz I've purchased. How many mousepads do I need? Apparently 8 so I can have 2 of each mousepad print for my virtual life. I read one book at a time, but I have 7 bookmarks. As for charms, I'm not a jewellery person but I've got plenty of those too. And I have 10 stuffed animals that are cute and adorable, but for the most part, they are in a closet so I don't have to dust them. I did, however, buy 4 of the purses with a purpose. I figure I can put all of the lip gloss, body spritz, charms, bookmarks (mousepads won't fit, but oh well) and trading cards in them and keep the purses in the closet next to the stuffed animals.

My point? We buy these items mostly in part for the codes, not the product itself. WW won't be shut down by Ganz ... not any time soon ... too much money on the line for Ganz to do something silly like that.

I wish people would stop saying "Ganz can always shut down the site" (some threads even elude to the theory that if we complain too much, Ganz will shut down the site ). Give it up, it ain't gonna happen. The WW we have now is the one we are all stuck with. We don't walk away from it because we have TOO MUCH MONEY and good memories from days gone past invested in it (for the same reason Ganz won't shut WW down ~ they have too much money invested in it) ~~ but we want changes made to WW and when our spouses, kids, friends and family are sick of hearing us complain at the computer how WW is crummy right now, we come to WI and further our self-appointed therapy by writing in these threads.
A really great post!!! Thanks, it's a pleasure to read well written posts!
Old 01-11-2008, 11:19 PM   #183
Webkinz :)

zolee123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Because I am a passionate person, and the loss of so much at one time is enfuriating. I loved what it was and want that back... Read the rest of my thread(s) If you have the time... If not please refrain from bad mouthin me.
It wasn't meant to be bad mouthing you or anyone else. I apologize and I will think twice before I post again. Have a nice day.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:21 PM   #184
0621sammy
Gifted

0621sammy is on a distinguished road

i agree about the quickdraws its like the lottery in R/L
Old 01-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #185
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Tired of the same old Daily Activities!?!

Wow that is nice to see people who actually agree... I was writing to vent, hoping someone who felt the same way would speak up. Now that I see some people do and are willing to say so, it that makes me feel better...
I definitely agree----with all points on your post which started this thread.

I just wish GANZ would agree!

---------- luvwebbies added 4 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Great post. Thanks for the response. Now my question becomes one of advocation of Gambling for our children... No, Just kidding. I am not really saying that. I know it is all in the spirit of fun, but it could and should be done differently.

You made a great point in that it was created for kids, but fully 1/2 of their business is adult collectors, so should they not do their best to try to appease the growing masses? They brought back old games at our request, this being one of them, so obviously they understand the demand base, now my push is that they only make a few changes... Ask yourself why it was removed in the first place... Now, don't you think there is probable cause for us to ask for a few changes?

This part was added later. I could not bring myself to post the harsh part on Christmas Day.

This post was actually started when my 8 year old daughter confronted me about the "Why do they have that Game. You never win anything and you hafta wait for it to rub off all the numbers even after you know you don't win. It's just... " Sadly got herself into trouble saying a word we do not allow in this house. Needless to say, I believe that while their expectations may be lower for what they get, their expectations are MUCH higher for actually getting it. We as adults are the ones who appreciate and yes even sometimes enjoy the value of getting something much harder to get or that we had to work for. It make the value of having it greater to us when we know it was earned or a rarer item.

Also if this sight is still for kids, then why are so many of the jobs in the employment office so difficult? Have you every tried winning a Trophy on some of these games? Have you played the last few parts of Quizzy's? Seriously, this sight though started for kids has already been redrafted to welcome the adults as well.

I agree there should be a lot more child friendly items and I have posted a few ideas about that. My youngest daughter has very little she can actually do on here, but she loves it because she gets to do things her big sister does. She gets frustrated because she "...can never do anything." Seriously it is sad that this sight could have so vast and audiance and not even caiter to it's primary target audience...

That said, what do you think of the ideas in this thread? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=125991
I have nothing to add: well said and so true. Again: I agree one humdred percent. (I loved your ideas for the Kinz-ergarten!)

Last edited by luvwebbies; 01-11-2008 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:38 PM   #186
jerryjeffwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that point about the Wheel of 20kc (I mean the Wheel of Wow) is so true. Logically, if it is a "real" wheel that is spinning....I should have equal chance to win 500 as I am to win 20, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 01-11-2008, 11:49 PM   #187
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover
Ok everyone i have been thinking about what people have been saying on this thread. It seems like the adults are complaining about this stuff. Today i saw a kid who just got a brand new webkinz. He seemed so happy with it. He probably doesn't know about WI. I mean most kids know about this feeling and adults i am not sure, but remember how excited you were when you bought your first webkinz? That feeling when you first started? Webkinz is fun!
I had this thought webkinz isn't easy that makes it like real life. Do you just win something so easily? You have to save and earn items like in real life. The first webkinz christmas i saved some kinzcash to buy an outdoor Christmas tree. I had to work for it, and i got it. They can't just give stuff away you need to work for it. You may face disapointment. That is life.
i am sorry if i offended anyone, but that is just my opinion.
cheekycatlover: I'm with you!
I had actually made this point in another thread awhile ago: that is often the adults who do complain the most.

And interestingly, I agree with your views as much as I agree with the views of RamsesII.

Also, interestingly, I never view RamsesII as a complainer---his posts are always upbeat and positive. If any of us go back to read his past posts---he may not always agree with what GANZ is doing, but he's always thinking about ways to encourage them to do better. In other words: It's not a tirade.
It's not a hate-fest.
I do understand why RamsesII continues to play this game.
I can't say that about some of the other adult members who post their disdaining---often hostile--views.

As for me: I love WEBKINZ. I love the game, I love the plushies....all of it. I'm in!

But that doesn't mean that I agree with everything GANZ does, or every decision they make. There is always room for improvement in every area of business----in every area of life. So certainly, there is room for GANZ to improve, as well.

And I'm really proud to be a part of a forum with people like RamsesII---people who not only have a passion for the game--but also the energy to voice their opinions and suggestions for its improvement, as well.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 11:54 PM   #188
Gifted

1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of1cheergirl12 has much to be proud of

Loved this thread!! I read all of it and agree!
1cheergirl12 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #189
zirp

zirp is on a distinguished road

I hate quick draws. Some of the games are weird!

---------- zirp added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

And now come on,pink cat? School supplies? At this rate,webkinz will have clothing for children.

Last edited by zirp; 01-12-2008 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #190
xshel1y22
Gifted
xshel1y22 is on a distinguished road

i think the quick draws are stupid, it's almost impossible to win, same thing if you don't save up a bunch of the wacky bingoz coupons. and the jellybean and dunk the zingoz are stupid stupid stupid. i think the wheel of the month should have ALL good prizes on it. what's with the stupid candy cane?! it's supposed to be an amazing wheel and i dont want to win a candy cane, i want something cooL! and i ALWAYS get 20 KC on the wheel of wow
Closed