Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #171
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

I was thinking about the old jellybean challenge when i read what you said. They used to give you jellybeans when you played correct or not. I wish they would bring jelly beans back.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #172
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

i felt like I needed to come back and apologize...i've been in a house with whining kids all day and probably shouldn't have read this thread/or responded as I was not in the right frame of mind. So, sorry if I said anything to upset or offend. In all honesty tho...I do really like the site and am just thankful my kids and I have a fun safe place to go..wether or not I get $1 or $1000 on the big button of kinzcash.
Last edited by DramaQueen : Today at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

DramQueen
The reason for this and another very similar thread is not whining or complaining but trying with constructive criticism to improve some real problems and issues in Webkinz.
Why am I doing 7 accounts that were started by my children and grandchildren????

That is what this thread is about. A programmer for Beanies posted here or on the other thread that his company were starting their own site with better graphic and bla bla bla. Read how many parents have children who are going to these other sites because of the issues stated here.
These are the real issues.

Please read all the post.

Carolyn
Old 01-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #173
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
i felt like I needed to come back and apologize...i've been in a house with whining kids all day and probably shouldn't have read this thread/or responded as I was not in the right frame of mind. So, sorry if I said anything to upset or offend. In all honesty tho...I do really like the site and am just thankful my kids and I have a fun safe place to go..wether or not I get $1 or $1000 on the big button of kinzcash.
Last edited by DramaQueen : Today at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

DramQueen
The reason for this and another very similar thread is not whining or complaining but trying with constructive criticism to improve some real problems and issues in Webkinz.
Why am I doing 7 accounts that were started by my children and grandchildren????

That is what this thread is about. A programmer for Beanies posted here or on the other thread that his company were starting their own site with better graphic and bla bla bla. Read how many parents have children who are going to these other sites because of the issues stated here.
These are the real issues.

Please read all the post.

Carolyn
sorry but I didn't feel like there was much constructive criticism ....seemed a bit more of the other....Ganz can always shut down the site....then where would we be. I guess we all have our opinions....I'm glad I just choose be be happy with what Ganz is doing. Makes my life a lot happier and easier...
Old 01-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #174
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

So you admit that you think Gantz has a hand in this site? Otherwise it is free speech and not corporate PR
Carolyn
Old 01-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #175
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
So you admit that you think Gantz has a hand in this site? Otherwise it is free speech and not corporate PR
Carolyn
I'm sorry, I don't understand your statement. I've never said Ganz has a hand on WI....i just mentioned my opinion and stated we all have our own, which is free speech..so I'm not sure where you are coming from with your statement....??

If you mean my statement about Ganz shutting down their site...that is Webkinz world. I never said they could shut down WI..I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:06 PM   #176
Deanna475

Quote:
Ganz can always shut down the site.
Nope, won't happen any time soon. If Ganz did shut down WW, multi-millions of dollars of profit would go in the toilet because ALL MERCHANDISE that comes with a Webkinz World code would be worthless to us, the consumers. Ganz would probably not even break even on their manufacturing costs for the items we so hungrily devour.

I mean, c'mon, I didn't buy two boxes of Series 1 trading cards because I was trying to get a whole set of actual trading cards, and I've bought enough lip gloss such that my lips will never be chapped again. And if I really want to, I can go around smelling like a mango, strawberry, banana or apple for the rest of my life with the amount of body spritz I've purchased. How many mousepads do I need? Apparently 8 so I can have 2 of each mousepad print for my virtual life. I read one book at a time, but I have 7 bookmarks. As for charms, I'm not a jewellery person but I've got plenty of those too. And I have 10 stuffed animals that are cute and adorable, but for the most part, they are in a closet so I don't have to dust them. I did, however, buy 4 of the purses with a purpose. I figure I can put all of the lip gloss, body spritz, charms, bookmarks (mousepads won't fit, but oh well) and trading cards in them and keep the purses in the closet next to the stuffed animals.

My point? We buy these items mostly in part for the codes, not the product itself. WW won't be shut down by Ganz ... not any time soon ... too much money on the line for Ganz to do something silly like that.

I wish people would stop saying "Ganz can always shut down the site" (some threads even elude to the theory that if we complain too much, Ganz will shut down the site ). Give it up, it ain't gonna happen. The WW we have now is the one we are all stuck with. We don't walk away from it because we have TOO MUCH MONEY and good memories from days gone past invested in it (for the same reason Ganz won't shut WW down ~ they have too much money invested in it) ~~ but we want changes made to WW and when our spouses, kids, friends and family are sick of hearing us complain at the computer how WW is crummy right now, we come to WI and further our self-appointed therapy by writing in these threads.

Last edited by Deanna475; 01-11-2008 at 07:40 PM.. Reason: Corrected a typo
Old 01-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #177
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Ok everyone i have been thinking about what people have been saying on this thread. It seems like the adults are complaining about this stuff. Today i saw a kid who just got a brand new webkinz. He seemed so happy with it. He probably doesn't know about WI. I mean most kids know about this feeling and adults i am not sure, but remember how excited you were when you bought your first webkinz? That feeling when you first started? Webkinz is fun!
I had this thought webkinz isn't easy that makes it like real life. Do you just win something so easily? You have to save and earn items like in real life. The first webkinz christmas i saved some kinzcash to buy an outdoor Christmas tree. I had to work for it, and i got it. They can't just give stuff away you need to work for it. You may face disapointment. That is life.
i am sorry if i offended anyone, but that is just my opinion.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 07:17 PM   #178
wait for it
Gifted

pchy has a spectacular aura aboutpchy has a spectacular aura about

as an adult i am tired of the activities. they are too easy for me. as a parent i can say most of the games are too hard for my little preschooler. thus making it too hard for them to earn money. this is i think what frustrates me more than me being bored with the games.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #179
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

If it bugs you so much, then don't do it.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #180
katgurly9
Gifted

Katgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant futureKatgurly9 has a brilliant future

I think you should have something up there about Exclusives.. most of the time I always get the same ones that nobody really wants (Blue Wagons, Amethyst Geodes, etc.) I think you should have a better chance at winning a better exclusive!
Closed