Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #151
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: GANZ please change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

So many Voices lets keep this going...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #152
susie10
Webkinz :)

susie10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

Deanna, you have read my mind and put it all down in your post. I am also an aunt and inherited my two sites because my niece gave up trying to win trophies, get on the site, find a rare item in the curio shop etc etc etc. I am only keeping it alive because like you, I was the one that made the investment, we have every webkinz, every charm, every clothing item, all the body spray and gloss, bookmarks, and at least a dozen boxes of cards, not to mention the doubles I am buying now to get POTM items. I just wanted to have some fun, but these days it feels more and more like work.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #153
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Sick of the Hourly and Daily Activities? Come vent. Ganz needs to hear how sick we are of this...

rep point. Great point! I think the charm forest, (which was only the second thing in the code shop at that time) was the best well thought out thing, especalely when the kinzstyle shop and the lip gloss stuff came out. At least you can go back to it more than once! I think the serries 2 trading cards are going to sell more than the first series, if it is not to late.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #154
Happy Summer!
Gift Guru

marieswebkinz is on a distinguished road

I don't care for the quick draw or the wheel of yum. The Wheel of the month is disappointing as well. They should put rare or exclusive things on it not chocolate ribbons, money and stuff that you can easily purchase in the W Shop. Webkinz has become a little disappointing these days.
marieswebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #155
hazqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,I agree with most of what you said. Hate the scratchers and don't even do them any longer and since they brought them back they are there much too often. I haven't played bingoz in at least a year. It feels like I win 20 kc almost every day on the WOW. I like the balloon darts but agree that the prizes are lame - they should switch them up. I always run right over to the W shop and sell what ever I won. It also took me several months to get the last gem I needed to get my second Crown but what really frustrates me is that I have been on the level next to the last since the summer and can't move up. I am one of the pepole who has spent countless hours trying to win the Goober trophy but just can't get one! Ughh. But, I still have fun playing some of the games.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #156
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by marieswebkinz
I don't care for the quick draw or the wheel of yum. The Wheel of the month is disappointing as well. They should put rare or exclusive things on it not chocolate ribbons, money and stuff that you can easily purchase in the W Shop. Webkinz has become a little disappointing these days.
A little? My neighbor's twins had a Webkinz Theme Birthday Party. The twins held the fesivities on the 15th of December. Today is the 10th of January and one of the twins has already GIVEN her account away, traded actually to her friend for her friends Shining Stars account. Now she is upset because her friend is mad at her for as she said "...this stupid trade. She said I cheated her." How sad that an account with 22 Webkinz is worth less to 2 children than an account with 6 Shining Stars.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #157
wishingg on a starr
Gifted

robin leigh is a jewel in the roughrobin leigh is a jewel in the rough

Well hey, thats why they call them DAILY activities. The same ole' same ole' boring. boring activities that you get ripped off on. Maybe I am being a little harsh, but They need to have the good exciting things more often!
robin leigh is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #158
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

LOL... Yeah come off of their losing streak? Right... Ganz is ultimately tired of us. They figure if they can make everything that says "Webkinz" cost 130 times what they payed for it and then make everything in WKW cost 100x what it is worth maybe they can get out of this side of the house and go back to producing decent quality, stuffed animals and chancy trinkets...

I have many ideas (As many people can attest) to bring this once wonderful Webkinz World back into the lime light. I had offered one publicity idea and I know many other ideas that would sell for minimum down maximum return if that is what you want Ganz, but please, Please, PLEASE, I implore you, Don't destroy the wonder that this virtual world once gave to our children...
Old 01-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #159

zolee123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hate quick draws too. But I just read the beginning rant and I wonder why this person even does Webkinz. They don't seem to enjoy it at all so why bother?
Old 01-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #160
happy030
Gifted

happy030 is on a distinguished road

Quickdraws are a pathetic waste of time.
Wheel of Wow...I don't know what is WOW about it! I win 20 dollars every single day.
Bingo is impossible...unless you have many accounts and save up tickets.
Balloon Dartz...they need different items...I have gotten 10 of those bunnies or zingoz in the box thingys.
Jellybean guess...whatever...I don't bother to do it anymore.

The games are okay. The bonuses for the games stink for most!
Closed